Watcha cookin'?

Damn it... this looks like a fast & easy way to cook... and easy to clean too.
Super easy to clean. They have several short how-to videos on their YouTube channel if you care to see how easy it is. Grease trap in the back with foil liner. Hard to see on my photo but trash bag on the right side too. They sell a shitload of convenience accessories too. Every device in our house now is flashing Blackstone ads.

Super easy to clean. They have several short how-to videos on their YouTube channel if you care to see how easy it is. Grease trap in the back with foil liner. Hard to see on my photo but trash bag on the right side too. They sell a shitload of convenience accessories too. Every device in our house now is flashing Blackstone ads.
I’d rather not look.. lol

Bacon Mac and Cheese Burgers.

I gotta give Overlander a little credit. At Jeep Invasion, he suggested a restaurant. I found this item on their menu. Which I ordered. Changed my life. Family of five and all approved. I may never have another burger without Mac and cheese on it.

KIMG1991 (1).jpgKIMG1992 (1).jpgKIMG1993 (1).jpg

And the Blackstone Accessory Fairy got me.

KIMG1989 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Just grilled some boneless wagyu ribeyes, brussels spouts, potato salad and a Whole Foods fruit tart for my birthday today.

Attachments

• IMG_3693.jpeg
    IMG_3693.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3694.jpeg
    IMG_3694.jpeg
    259.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3695.jpeg
    IMG_3695.jpeg
    279.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3706.jpeg
    IMG_3706.jpeg