Watcha cookin'?

Hahahahaha! an odd number - 1,3,5,7,9 :eek: or is that too layman? :cheesy: what I mean is if your are plating lets say, asparagus spears, one should plate 3-5-or 7 max and not 2-4 or 6. this also works with things like baby carrots, sauteed mushrooms, etc. it is just supposed to look better to the brain for some reason. I didnt make it up, just what I was taught...
:doh: I new I missed something in school. You just can't make stuff like that up. who woulda thunk it.

Hahahahaha! an odd number - 1,3,5,7,9 :eek: or is that too layman? :cheesy: what I mean is if your are plating lets say, asparagus spears, one should plate 3-5-or 7 max and not 2-4 or 6. this also works with things like baby carrots, sauteed mushrooms, etc. it is just supposed to look better to the brain for some reason. I didnt make it up, just what I was taught...

Here is my take on "plating"...

I put whatever I plan to eat on the plate that I am going to eat it from, which is normally white. :cheesy:

I have a more spoiled technique . How ever my wife plates it I eat it.

That's just too easy :grayno:

lol actually your a lucky man! :thumb:

Also that odd vs even is a widely used design rule. I used to build stained glass windows for about 8 years of my life and we always applied that rule wherever possible when doing designs for customers.

That's just too easy :grayno:

lol actually your a lucky man! :thumb:

Also that odd vs even is a widely used design rule. I used to build stained glass windows for about 8 years of my life and we always applied that rule wherever possible when doing designs for customers.

I'll have to remember that when advertising . Thanks for the tip.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom