Watcha cookin'?

Topper, what in the heck are Indian steaks? Like hindu style or Wild Wild West style? Lmao!!

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

It's bologna and cheese sandwich lmao the wild Wild West style.

Ahh haha ha!! Thats hilarious Topper!

If you can't walk my beat unarmed, maybe you should consider becoming a police officer.

No menu planned this week. So I had to improvise.

Chorizo sausage from a local basque deli, grilled portabello mushrooms and onions, avocado and fresh pineapple. Washed it down with a nice cab.

And because I have no life....

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365653019.580308.jpg

Just kidding. ;)

Chorizo sausage from a local basque deli, grilled portabello mushrooms and onions, avocado and fresh pineapple. Washed it down with a nice cab.

View attachment 24017

Just kidding. ;)

That looks good probably better then my indian steaks lmao

That makes me hungry mmmmmm

Mmmm is correct! :D

damn talking about presentation that looks yummy

I've been paying close attention to MTG's posts and trying to work on my presentation. ;)

That looks delicious! Nice plating.

It was very good and inexpensive, and quick! :yup:

Well I've had grilled chicken and that salad, but I've never had that salad on top of my grilled chicken. Looks delicious! :clap2:

It was a great combination! I think if when we do this again i might go a little heavier on the mozzarella, basil, and tomatoes. Maybe with a dash of balsamic on top.

Bravo. :clap2::clap2: Giving MTG a run. ;)

Every time I see posts on this thread, I keep saying I got step up my game. I used to cook scratch meals about 4 nights a week. Then reality of baseball 3-4 nights, piano practice one night, a family night out and endless nights of homework creeps in. Being busy is cool, but so are nights to just be home.

Tonight I just got home and I think I'm going to have a bowl of honey nut cheerios for dinner. Maybe I'll post a pic. :cheesy:

While I don't have the apparent culinary skills of MTG I do have the ability to pull something off once in a while. :blush:

No worries bro! I rarely get time to prepare a nice little dinner. We also have sport obligations during the week (soccer practice) as my wife and I coach our son's soccer team. Good thing about soccer is there are no games during the week but most Saturdays are unavailable to me during soccer season. We have been better lately about trying to cook more and eat better.

View attachment 24017

Just kidding. ;)

Nice Improv!

Not sure how to interpret that comment from Frank about tube meats... :thinking:

More jerky! This is 6 lbs of flank steak... Man jerky is expensive!
Time for beer and jerky!
Gonna barter my jerky for some ipa's this weekend! :beer::D
I need to get more trays for my dehydrator.. We maxed it and we still have prob a lb left we have to still do. :eek:

Attachments

• 1365712229516.jpg
    1365712229516.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 1365712238213.jpg
    1365712238213.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 49
More jerky! This is 6 lbs of flank steak... Man jerky is expensive!
Time for beer and jerky!
Gonna barter my jerky for some ipa's this weekend! :beer::D
I need to get more trays for my dehydrator.. We maxed it and we still have prob a lb left we have to still do. :eek:

I know what you mean but if you take in with you into the mountains its like gold or "mountain money" along with toilet paper :D

layman terms please.:thinking:

Hahahahaha! an odd number - 1,3,5,7,9 :eek: or is that too layman? :cheesy: what I mean is if your are plating lets say, asparagus spears, one should plate 3-5-or 7 max and not 2-4 or 6. this also works with things like baby carrots, sauteed mushrooms, etc. it is just supposed to look better to the brain for some reason. I didnt make it up, just what I was taught...

Top Bottom