Watcha cookin'?

Had a crazy long day today. Up at 5am to watch the asarco smokestacks demolishment

Then I got a spider bite, and had to go to the er.

After which I linked up with the guys to I out and do some wheelin.

I did not cook, but I did assemble it when it got to me

Phô
image-1868211639.jpg

Had a crazy long day today. Up at 5am to watch the asarco smokestacks demolishment

Then I got a spider bite, and had to go to the er.

After which I linked up with the guys to I out and do some wheelin.

I did not cook, but I did assemble it when it got to me

Phô
View attachment 24617

Oh yeah!!!! I'm going to open a restaurant called What the Phô or Phô That... Can't decide yet... 👍

:eek: Black Widow? Brown Recluse? Did you have to get antivenin?

Sucks whatever it was...I hope you are ok!

It looked like a recluse but when I took myself (and the dead spider) into the er they said it wasn't.

It's not swollen or anything now and I can still feel/move my toes so its all good.

If it had been a Recluse you wouldn't have been wheeling later in the day!

Yeah. I know. What scares me is the emergency room dr told me yesterday that they don't even keep antivenin in the hospital here. Wtf?! I live in a desert town and I could have been bitten by something poisonous that LIVES HERE and they don't keep he necessary treatment available?! I almost shit my pants when he said that.

Last edited:
This is why I never wear sandals or flip flops. No thank you.

Spiders like to hide in shoes. Just sayin'.

Unless someone's gonna fry up some spiders. Let's get back to food. I'm starting to develop a reputation of all the threads I start getting off track. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy:

Spiders like to hide in shoes. Just sayin'.

Unless someone's gonna fry up some spiders. Let's get back to food. I'm starting to develop a reputation of all the threads I startsgetting off track. :crazyeyes:

:cheesy:

I had some tortilla's with some sugar. It was delicious. But....

:worthless:

Top Bottom