Watcha cookin'?

Nice Swag! I need a good protein powder.

I love free stuff. If I remember right you are doing paleo, it's been a while since I was really into the supplement game, but I think you'll have a hard time finding a protein powder that is truly "paleo friendly" and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. But maybe things have changed. :idontknow:

Now his "lifting" prowess

I've spent a lot of time with the iron in my day, and I can honestly say that I don't ever recall someone using prowess to describe it. :crazyeyes: Of course, if you are describing the 12 oz curls I've now mastered, prowess just may work. :cheesy:

How is that vitamix blender? I've seen them alot and I know there pricey, but worth it?

It's fantastic! I was very reluctant to spend the money on what appears to be a fancy blender at first blush. We stood in front of the display at Costco for about 30 minutes asking questions and sampling recipes a few weeks ago. We've used it every day since to make a smoothie of fresh fruit and veggies. It's a great way to get a couple extra serving of those in, especially with kids. Plus in making it ourselves, I know there is nothing else in it. Hoping to try to make some soups this weekend. I'll post up if we do.

It's fantastic! I was very reluctant to spend the money on what appears to be a fancy blender at first blush. We stood in front of the display at Costco for about 30 minutes asking questions and sampling recipes a few weeks ago. We've used it every day since to make a smoothie of fresh fruit and veggies. It's a great way to get a couple extra serving of those in, especially with kids. Plus in making it ourselves, I know there is nothing else in it. Hoping to try to make some soups this weekend. I'll post up if we do.

We have had one for a couple years and it is a great machine. My wife uses it every day and swears by it. She even makes her own flour with it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I896 using WAYALIFE mobile app

one of those days???

andrew -

LOL! Wrong thread. But yes. One of those weeks actually (and it's only Tuesday). And unfortunately it is going to turn into one of those quarters if not years. :(

Need to get my jeep "finished" because my 10+ hour days are getting longer and the weekends are next. First, just the AM on Sunday, then all day Sunday, then Saturday goes. Sucks but...such is life.

/vent. Thanks for listening. :cheesy:

LOL! Wrong thread. But yes. One of those weeks actually (and it's only Tuesday). And unfortunately it is going to turn into one of those quarters if not years. :(

Need to get my jeep "finished" because my 10+ hour days are getting longer and the weekends are next. First, just the AM on Sunday, then all day Sunday, then Saturday goes. Sucks but...such is life.

Do I hear partnership????

That sucks Bro!

Don't have one myself, but parents do and have made all kinds of stuff. Does way more than blend as you already know.....but yes a bit pricey. I went for the slightly less Ninja his speed. Good, but no VITA. Soups are great and also great to make pesto.

At least you have us to vent to. Hang in there!

Top Bottom