Watcha cookin'?

Give it a go guys, came out great.

And no I wouldn’t give up meat ever either. I just wanted something lighter last night. Ray had his with a large plate of pot roast.

I noticed the pomegranates. Try mixing them with fresh cut pineapple. I do love Vegan beer tho!

I’ll give that a try.[emoji1303]. We have a couple of pomegranate trees so I’m always looking for ways to use up the fruit. And well there are so many benefits to pineapple. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Going Thai tonite...garlic, dried shrimp, limes, sugar & fish sauce in the mortar...blanched green beans, grape tomatoes & cukes

Attachments

• IMG_3581.jpg
    IMG_3581.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3582.jpg
    IMG_3582.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 86
Fresh mahi, shallots, red bell pepper, butternut squash, coconut milk and yellow Thai curry paste...

Attachments

• IMG_3583.jpg
    IMG_3583.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 77
Going Thai tonite...garlic, dried shrimp, limes, sugar & fish sauce in the mortar...blanched green beans, grape tomatoes & cukes

Is that a Shun damascus knife? I have one of those and it looks just like that one in the pic. It's an awesome blade. I've nicked myself many times not being careful....

Is that a Shun damascus knife? I have one of those and it looks just like that one in the pic. It's an awesome blade. I've nicked myself many times not being careful....

I was going to ask the same thing. One of my favorite items in the kitchen is the Shun chefs knife.

Top Bottom