VIDEO : HOW TO Replace the Main & Auxiliary Battery on a JL Wrangler / JT Gladiator

Finally had to change the batteries, 4 years 5 months.
Had to watch the video a couple of times and Eddie didn't run into my problem (Lucky Eddie).

The connection blocks on the bottom of the fuse panel were rightly stuck to their connectors.
They evidently were not seated into the cradle below them.
Had to figure out a way to walk them off without breaking anything and still I was sweating it.

Finally had to change the batteries, 4 years 5 months.
Had to watch the video a couple of times and Eddie didn't run into my problem (Lucky Eddie).

The connection blocks on the bottom of the fuse panel were rightly stuck to their connectors.
They evidently were not seated into the cradle below them.
Had to figure out a way to walk them off without breaking anything and still I was sweating it.
The first time I did this was for the video and everything just came right off. I've done it again since and the plugs were on there good. I was able to get them off by gripping the plug and rocking them back and forth. Took some effort for sure but nothing too bad.

The first time I did this was for the video and everything just came right off. I've done it again since and the plugs were on there good. I was able to get them off by gripping the plug and rocking them back and forth. Took some effort for sure but nothing too bad.
Had to pry the first one off just so I could get my hand under to try and walk them off.

I was saying bad words for sure. Kept coming in and watching the video and *POOF* they just fall off in the video EVERY DAMNED TIME 🤪

Top Bottom