unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

So... I am thinking something similar if not the same trail run Proposed in the Official run.

Peeps in experienced, thoughts?
if I sweat its most likely cause it's to hot outside ....my sanity is off just enough to try something fully knowing I may not make it happen ....

Are you camping or hoteling?[/QUOTE] camping of course ...

:rock:

Stock rigs can run the trails. If not that is what straps and winches are for. Bring some recovery gear if you can.

We should nail this down before the weekend is over so we can get some rooms together. Sooner the better. I really don't want to take point on this but if someone wants to, try to keep it in the 80-100 range per night. We don't need a Hilton or Hotel Zaza...just a please to sleep and shower. :icon_crazy: If not no big deal, we will find a place in our price range.
np on the recovery gear , winch , yup , tow strap and tree saver , yup , extra shackles , yup , hi lift jack , yup spent the extra few and picked up the extreme ....

That makes three
makes 4 but then i don't much care for hotels why give them $ i can put to more important things

Can SOMEONE be sure to bring a snatch block?!? Please? I'm not sure I will aquire my full recovery bag by this trip

We have winches, tow straps, shackles, tree savers, hilifts accounted for so far

Can SOMEONE be sure to bring a snatch block?!? Please? I'm not sure I will aquire my full recovery bag by this trip

We have winches, tow straps, shackles, tree savers, hilifts accounted for so far

I have an ARB recovery bag. If I can't make this trip and you need it, let me know and I can give it to you guys.

was planning on hitting harbor freight and picking up a pair of them sometime this week or next as it is something i don't have but do both need and want ... i figure that way if one craps out i will have a second to give a go if needed

I have an ARB recovery bag. If I can't make this trip and you need it, let me know and I can give it to you guys.

I might take you up on that just to make sure the Experienced guys are covered if you cant make it. Maybe Patrick can snag it from you on his way out?

I'll have one with me.

I have one.

I have one as well.

ok... Snatch Block.... CHECK :thumb:

Looks like we are good on recovery essentials. Anyone who didnt post up, still bring what you have! if you are in the beginner group or experienced. Both groups need to be able to recover safely, so if you have it, BRING it. :yup:

I might take you up on that just to make sure the Experienced guys are covered if you cant make it. Maybe Patrick can snag it from you on his way out?

Sounds good. Just keep me posted if you need it and I'll coordinate with Patrick on him picking it up.

Still trying to make this happen though!

Top Bottom