unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

I'm in 100% for the unofficial! Flying solo though. Please put me in the advanced group. I'll be booking the Motel 6 tomorrow. So psyched I could get this to work.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sounds like we need a Houston pre-wheeling party to "practice" our drinking :beer:

cool and look forward to seeing that setup as its kinda where I am heading myself although gonna take me forever on my budget ..

I've been budgeting for this for about a year and a half. Long road man!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sounds like we need a Houston pre-wheeling party to "practice" our drinking :beer:

I think you hit it right on the head. We should do a suds n grub in prep for this trip.

I've been budgeting for this for about a year and a half. Long road man!

I think you hit it right on the head. We should do a suds n grub in prep for this trip.

I wish my budget would let me do it that quick and I could prolly do some bigger stuff a bit quicker than what I plan to but I enjoy getting out as much as I can so I plan big for vacation weeks do a lot of miles so that eats into the mod budget for sure .. next up for me is sway bar disconnects and a decent set of sliders .. want to have the disconnects before the run , and looking at the adjustable rc ones 11/2 to 5 lift since am currently on a mopar stage 1 lift but want to move it up to the stage 2 eventually but no rush there .. already know it will either be evo or lod for the sliders unless I can talk a buddy of mine into making me a set for free :cheesy:

I'm in 100% for the unofficial! Flying solo though. Please put me in the advanced group. I'll be booking the Motel 6 tomorrow. So psyched I could get this to work.

Awesome!! Looks like it's going to be a good trip! I definately have the wheelin ich. It's been a LONG summer.

PROJKUR, you SURE you want to run with the beginners on your 3" enforcer and 37s???? Maybe you should consider bumping up to experienced?

Last edited:
hmm was gonna camp but may consider that as a option , I do know I wanna run minus doors and top if the weather allows and was considering leaving them all behind

I usually bring a bike lock. Lock all the doors to each other so at least they are harder to carry away with. Or lock em to a tree.

We can leave our doors at the trailhead as a group. I usually just bring a movers blanket and just leave them there.

well I was thinking just leave em at campsite but if it was a bit poorer weather didn't want to leave em on the ground , so depending on weather may go for the room then just leave in it if I don't just leave em home to begin with .. only thing i'm wondering is if they gonna wanna see my dl when I get there , lost my wallet a while back and rather than go through the headache of replacing it am opting to hold till renewal since I went in last time can do it on pc next time

I just find a tree and stack the doors next to my hard top... never had a problem...

You can just barely see the corner of a hardtop on the left side of the tent vent... I wheel with people who do this all the time. :idontknow:

Attachments

• 1473535620105.jpg
    1473535620105.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 43
vacation week for me so more than just the H.F. run is in the works for me , gonna hit somewhere after there just not sure yet , I do know I want to stop off in S.A. on Monday at another plant for the company I work for say hi to a old boss ... but for sure camping till wen. thur.

I wish my budget would let me do it that quick and I could prolly do some bigger stuff a bit quicker than what I plan to but I enjoy getting out as much as I can so I plan big for vacation weeks do a lot of miles so that eats into the mod budget for sure .. next up for me is sway bar disconnects and a decent set of sliders .. want to have the disconnects before the run , and looking at the adjustable rc ones 11/2 to 5 lift since am currently on a mopar stage 1 lift but want to move it up to the stage 2 eventually but no rush there .. already know it will either be evo or lod for the sliders unless I can talk a buddy of mine into making me a set for free :cheesy:

Stage 1? I have some JKS Quicker Disconnects for 0-2" lift you can have. I'll bring them, when I drive over.

Awesome!! Looks like it's going to be a good trip! I definately have the wheelin ich. It's been a LONG summer.

PROJKUR, you SURE you want to run with the beginners on your 3" enforcer and 37s???? Maybe you should consider bumping up to experienced?

I am in the beginner group?!? We may have to change that...

Top Bottom