unofficial Hidden Falls run Sept 30-Oct 2

yea ill be camping, we dont need to reserve a campsite correct? can't remember if we did last time. did we PROJKUR? . Think we just did it when we got there.

Down to convoy but im working that friday and depends on when myself and the lady can get out of work that day hopefully be on the road shortly after lunch. Just wanna get there ASAP so i can avoid setting up the tent in the dark. Should know more as it gets closer.

got floods on the back of my rack so if needed I can give ya plenty of it to set up with and if those aren't enough i'll turn on the spots on the front :cheesy:

yea ill be camping, we dont need to reserve a campsite correct? can't remember if we did last time. did we PROJKUR? . Think we just did it when we got there.

Down to convoy but im working that friday and depends on when myself and the lady can get out of work that day hopefully be on the road shortly after lunch. Just wanna get there ASAP so i can avoid setting up the tent in the dark. Should know more as it gets closer.

No reservations needed. Open camping.

Convoy it is! Working half day as well.

Hoping I was going to make this run but the closer it gets, the more it looks like the jeep is going to be in pieces.

For those in Houston what time do y'all plan to leave on the 30th? Angela and I will be working but we are going to take half days. Did anyone want to convoy? We will get off at noon, meet at Bucees at Muescke and 290 1240, depart at 1pm sharp?

I'm taking a half day and I'll be coming from Crosby but should make it to Bucees by 1pm. If not I'll catch up.

I am camping and I believe Dempsey is camping too

Planning on camping!

ok so that's 5 of us camping for sure , since Its looking like I will most likely be first one out there I will do my best to ward off others from a spot decent enough to hold us if there is one if ya'll want me to , and like I said previously I do got that air mattress if anyone wants to borrow it since I prolly wont use it

Well I might. I just got the tracking number for half of the parts. Now I'm just waiting on the wheels to ship!

well you know I am sitting here looking at these oh so lovely evo sliders on amazon and thinking man I should really get these before this run and rid myself of those plastic steps and thinking I need to get my a$$ into bed so I can have sleep before work tonight but daymmmmm them sliders keep drawing me back bday present to myself yes no yes no do I don't I :doh::thumb:

well you know I am sitting here looking at these oh so lovely evo sliders on amazon and thinking man I should really get these before this run and rid myself of those plastic steps and thinking I need to get my a$$ into bed so I can have sleep before work tonight but daymmmmm them sliders keep drawing me back bday present to myself yes no yes no do I don't I :doh::thumb:

I wouldn't go to HF without sliders.

I wouldn't go to HF without sliders.

lol well done a bunch in death valley , then up to moab ran top of the world and a few others no sliders .. reshaped my exhaust but otherwise fine ..so I signed on in the beginners group as tail gunner since I haven't been out there watch what lines they pull i'll be fine without em no worries on my end not having em

ah well not my first rodeo as the saying goes did a messload up north in a jeep (82 cj ) before ever relocating to texas , then a few trucks since then ...heck took my Camaro off road in big bend down roads it shouldn't have been able to run not a single dent on it other than the rock ones on the fenders that it was gonna get anyways ........... like I said no worries on my end .. had I the 3 in lift I prolly woulda signed on for the experienced group instead of the beginners ....... so its all good

ah well not my first rodeo as the saying goes did a messload up north in a jeep (82 cj ) before ever relocating to texas , then a few trucks since then ...heck took my Camaro off road in big bend down roads it shouldn't have been able to run not a single dent on it other than the rock ones on the fenders that it was gonna get anyways ........... like I said no worries on my end .. had I the 3 in lift I prolly woulda signed on for the experienced group instead of the beginners ....... so its all good

You'll be good man!

No skin off my back.

Anyone need:

Factory control arms, front lower
Drag link
Driveshafts front and rear (JKU)
Rear bumper
Factory diff covers D44

If you need the bumper you got about 1 hour before it gets hauled off.

Anyone need:

Factory control arms, front lower
Drag link
Driveshafts front and rear (JKU)
Rear bumper
Factory diff covers D44

If you need the bumper you got about 1 hour before it gets hauled off.

Damnit i keep forgetting to get that damn rear bumper from you. But might not even be worth it. Damn things gonna get ripped off anyway [emoji57]

Top Bottom