This place sucks, but I like reading the pictures...

Can someone link the original yellow jeep thread? Edit: Just curious

Why did you edit your original post?

This place kills me....I have zero dog in this fight and was intrested in the topic as a future D60 buyer but the attitude towards people that don't agree with the masses are shocking.

Bad form for a Forum owner to bad mouth a members jeep:(:icon_crazy::grayno:

As someone that has spent thousands with OE and other vendors of this site and refereed more than a couple people to Drew/Mel for full big dollar builds I think it's a terrible business practice.

I'm sure eddie will come in here and tell me to pound sand as it's his toy box but honestly the attitude is beyond terrible.

I've been here for many years now and have noticed a change as well. IMHO

Alright guys it's been fun.....headed to the park with my boy to run the axial jeeps.

Maybe meet back here tomorrow?[emoji41][emoji106][emoji631][emoji482]

Cole Trickle;524784your original post? said:
Maybe he doesn't want to be banned or attacked by the members and moderators!

So in other words, he isn't an internet badass like you.

Alright guys it's been fun.....headed to the park with my boy to run the axial jeeps.

Nice - I hope you have a good time.

Maybe meet back here tomorrow?[emoji41][emoji106][emoji631][emoji482]

Do everyone a favor and just leave and don't come back :yup:

Maybe he doesn't want to be banned or attacked by the members and moderators!

But it's somehow OK for you start by attacking the owner and all members of this forum to start the whole thing in the first place. You can't have it both ways.

Maybe meet back here tomorrow?

Sure, go tell your son you were a badass on the internet today standing up for human rights. :crazyeyes: He'll be so proud.

Top Bottom