this forum should be renamed to evofanboywayalife

True, I Look at plenty of threads else where. Still learn a lot but only have joined here. I have found so far that there are a lot of people who think they know a lot but really don't, and give a lot of misguided or biased info. You find that everywhere but a lot less here. A whole lot less. And the thing with EVO? you just have to be stupid to say they aren't quality made products and well worth every penny. You can just tell that by looking at their products and looking and the competition. Big difference!

True true... I'm pretty sure most would also agree they're plenty of other great manufactures out there too. So don't feel like you have to run EVO products. Owning a jeep is like dating women. Some like em blonde, some like am thick, and others may tolerate them sucking us dry because of their sexy ass and shiny skin. At the end of the day, it's all subjective.

You're doing it right, by reading and saving! Welcome!

this forum should be renamed to evofanboywayalife

Nope, it won't fit across my windshield, I had enough problems getting WAYALIFE evened out on the damn windshield.. :)

and besides, with all them letters I would probably spell it wrong, and then what....:crazyeyes:

op may not be the appropriate title for me here. mods have extracted my post from somewhere else and made it a thread here in an attempt to rile up the natives. pretty classy. no worries, skin is thick and this forum is still a good resource and should provide a few laughs at the very least.

carry on!

Nobody cares what you think.

Are those EVO coilover brackets with non-king coilovers?

Ummmmm if you mean, do I have Fox shocks valved the same as the King shocks the kit came with but used on a buggy project I have going in the shop..... Then yes. Did not change a thing on how the jeep or the kit performed. Just the color and the sticker on the side of the shock.

Ummmmm if you mean, do I have Fox shocks valved the same as the King shocks the kit came with but used on a buggy project I have going in the shop..... Then yes. Did not change a thing on how the jeep or the kit performed. Just the color and the sticker on the side of the shock.

So you are saying that you actually took the time to rebuild the shim packs and valving in the Fox shocks, identically to the way King shocks spec' builds them for EVO mfg? If so, that absolutely makes zero sense, but does make for great writing in a forum post.

I don't think you guys are getting it.... he wasn't just an evo fan boy. He clearly was using our site to sell his overpriced shit. He admitted to not owning a jeep. That's why most of us are telling him to leave being an evo fan isn't bad

Just an FYI, there's a few of us that are in between Jeeps at the moment, including myself. So I'm not real sure where you're coming from with him saying he doesn't have a Jeep.

Also, not supporting the troll in anyway, just not sure what you mean by your comment.

So you are saying that you actually took the time to rebuild the shim packs and valving in the Fox shocks, identically to the way King shocks spec' builds them for EVO mfg? If so, that absolutely makes zero sense, but does make for great writing in a forum post.

Nope, foxes we sitting on the shelf. 2 of my boys that work in my shop pulled the Kings apart and checked the valving put them back together and we decided to used them on a buggy project I'm building that is silver and blue matching the Kings. The foxes were valved just a little lighter that the Kings and ride a little softer. I have several sets coil overs on the shelf from projects over the years and it wasn't really any trouble to switch to Foxes but thanks for your concern for the time I spent. And just for the record it's not like if you valve a shock a little differently than what EVO sent in the kit the friggin axles fall off so I'm not sure why you are upset on why I changed my shocks. Black looked better on the jeep and blue looked better on the buggy. By all means carry on with roasting the next guy keyboard warrior.

Nope, foxes we sitting on the shelf. 2 of my boys that work in my shop pulled the Kings apart and checked the valving put them back together and we decided to used them on a buggy project I'm building that is silver and blue matching the Kings. The foxes were valved just a little lighter that the Kings and ride a little softer. I have several sets coil overs on the shelf from projects over the years and it wasn't really any trouble to switch to Foxes but thanks for your concern for the time I spent. And just for the record it's not like if you valve a shock a little differently than what EVO sent in the kit the friggin axles fall off so I'm not sure why you are upset on why I changed my shocks. Black looked better on the jeep and blue looked better on the buggy. By all means carry on with roasting the next guy keyboard warrior.

Keyboard warrior lol! 😂😂😂😂

Nobody cares.

By all means carry on with roasting the next guy keyboard warrior.

You are an effing idiot to a degree that I have not seen in quite some time.

Just out of curiosity, how many legitimate off road races do you have under your belt?

Oh, and by the way, what shop? You own a shop? Have you bothered to read the rules here?

Hey JT Boner, you should tell Mel his co-driver in KOH and Vegas to Reno is a keyboard warrior.

:cheesy::cheesy:

Bummer I'm not in the fanboy club. I don't have any evo yet. I do have a 2015 JKU currently riding on 225 stock 16 inch steel wheels, but I do have a TeraFlex 2.5 bb and a front Dana 44 in the garage waiting patiently, and a lot of knowledge from these guys on here, that have earned alot of respect for what they have done. Heck I have had guys offer to help me put it all together when I'm ready, so maybe these trolls might want to learn how to be apart of something bigger than just them and there lame selfish existence.

Top Bottom