this forum should be renamed to evofanboywayalife

I visit many automotive forums, mostly for engine performance. Every one of them has their brands of choice and a "fan boy" following for those brands. Good products with good support that get good reviews end up with more sales within that group/community of people. That's just how it works.

I've been in many Jeeps with different flavors of lifts and have been more impressed with EVO's products than the rest. I choose to spend my time here because I like a no BS approach to things and find the most info on the stuff I want to run on MY Jeep. Plenty of other forums that will cater to other brands. Nothing wrong with that. This forum just has a stronger EVO following than the rest. The childish posts and threads that pop up constantly here amaze me! Only forum I frequent that's like this....makes for good humor sometimes though!!

Last edited:
What I don't understand is why EVO is not featured on TV series?

I'm sure we've all watched and enjoyed West Coast Customs, Chip Foose and Overhaulin, Chasing Classic Cars....

With all the amazing rigs that come out of EVO I gotta' think this would be a pretty cool show to watch 😄👍

Well guess that just means it's obvious they are they best if they are in so many threads. I guess also you one of those "fanboys" since you couldn't stay away from evo.

Welcome to WAL.

Top Bottom