this forum should be renamed to evofanboywayalife

Wow, just did a search on pbb for wayalife and vice verse. Think I understand better all the animosity. Never got caught up in that bs before and I'm too old to start that shit now. Enjoy your rigs and forum kids.

Jeep Wrangler OEM Rubicon Edition Electronic Sway Bar Disconnect

Wow, just did a search on pbb for wayalife and vice verse. Think I understand better all the animosity. Never got caught up in that bs before and I'm too old to start that shit now. Enjoy your rigs and forum kids.

So you're leaving then?

Last edited:

Don't leave angry, just leave kid.

Nobody cares what you think.

All I know is when a product is good its good and everything I have seen and read about EVO is good. So I guess its ok to be a fanboy of a good product its not like there are terraflex fanboys ohh wait nevermind there are ugh :cheesy:

I'm an Evo fanboy if that means I buy quality products from Evo after reading about multiple vendors on many sites, not just WOL.

Wow, i am new to the forum and i dont have a jeep either. I Was bit by the jeep bug and love the Wayalife! Saving up to get a jeep next year and untill then learning all i can! I love this forum and everything that it stands for and brings to the true sense of everything Jeep. Untill i get my own jeep this forum and eddies videos are plenty to keep my drooling for a while! Ive checked out other places and cant bring myself to join anywhere else! So thanks in advance everyone and hope its ok to be on here even though i dont own a jeep!

Your not getting it are you......... your here to sell your crap and use WAL as your personal craigslist. Sorry if you don't even have a JK or a wrangler for that matter it sounds like your dad is the one who should be on here..

Get ready to suck this resource dry? As in attempt to scam everyone with your overpriced oem parts

You've got to read before you comment bro lol

Wow, i am new to the forum and i dont have a jeep either. I Was bit by the jeep bug and love the Wayalife! Saving up to get a jeep next year and untill then learning all i can! I love this forum and everything that it stands for and brings to the true sense of everything Jeep. Untill i get my own jeep this forum and eddies videos are plenty to keep my drooling for a while! Ive checked out other places and cant bring myself to join anywhere else! So thanks in advance everyone and hope its ok to be on here even though i dont own a jeep!

You are more than welcome here. You just need thick skin

I don't think you guys are getting it.... he wasn't just an evo fan boy. He clearly was using our site to sell his overpriced shit. He admitted to not owning a jeep. That's why most of us are telling him to leave being an evo fan isn't bad

Why wouldn't you. Heck you'll save a ton of money learning from mistakes others have made.

True, I Look at plenty of threads else where. Still learn a lot but only have joined here. I have found so far that there are a lot of people who think they know a lot but really don't, and give a lot of misguided or biased info. You find that everywhere but a lot less here. A whole lot less. And the thing with EVO? you just have to be stupid to say they aren't quality made products and well worth every penny. You can just tell that by looking at their products and looking and the competition. Big difference!

Top Bottom