The official Wayalife Texas Hidden Falls run thread! October 14-16th!

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

LOL, yea that statement could be interpreted in more than one way. I feel like it could be a windshield sticker...one of the ones that go upside down..."If you can read this...I've just been kicked in the nuts"...or something along those lines haha

Well, i hope your wife is ready for HF. Cause in stock form i hit EVERYTHING. This time though, just tell her its all apart of the experience :sly:

Yep...

"Ouch"
Roll forward 4 feet
"Dang"
Roll forward 2 feet
"Um"
Roll forward 5 feet
"Yikes"
Roll toward 3 feet
"Shoot, I better check"
Get out of jeep, freak out, every else looks at you like your crazy
Get back in the jeep and just let it happen...

whenever i bottom out, it feels like I'm being kicked in the nuts...hold my breath and pray that nothing broke lol

Drive home, wash the jeep, grab a can of rustolium, a wire brush, and go to town. :thumb: GREAT times!

Sounds good. Just got off the phone with Drew over at ORE a bit ago ordering up some stuff, looking forward to putting it to good use.

Nice ,) I have 4 months to save then I'll order what I can to get here a week ahead of the event and have an install party to help put on. Anyone good with nutserts. I did it the last time with the Evo corners on my last jeep ugh never again alone.

Nice ,) I have 4 months to save then I'll order what I can to get here a week ahead of the event and have an install party to help put on. Anyone good with nutserts. I did it the last time with the Evo corners on my last jeep ugh never again alone.

Splurge on the nutsert tool. It's worth every penny.

Don't know how I missed this but count me in for the beginner group. Sounds like an awesome time to go!

So, is anybody else's wife/gf/significant other already tired of hearing about this trip? Because I think mine might be! :crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

So, is anybody else's wife/gf/significant other already tired of hearing about this trip? Because I think mine might be! :crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

yeah... shes not even wanting to do the exides :doh: :naw:

My friends have been making fun of me telling me that all they hear when I talk lately is "Jeep Jeep Jeep!" I told them I will not apologize for being in love with Spider Monkey!!! Lol They all just laugh at me!

My friends have been making fun of me telling me that all they hear when I talk lately is "Jeep Jeep Jeep!" I told them I will not apologize for being in love with Spider Monkey!!! Lol They all just laugh at me!

You don't need that kind of negativity in your life. Get new friends.

Top Bottom