The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true. And as fast as we'll probably be driving between runs this weekend it certainly won't hurt. :shock: :cheesy:

:driving:fast on the trails :eek:+:hot:weather + derailing the red team:evil snicker:+LOTS AND LOTS OF :honey:= a :wings: day.

Unless we break something then it is :tantrum:+:crybaby:+:bored01:+:honey::honey::honey::honey::honey::honey::honey::honey::honey::honey:=:friends::drunkbuds::drunkbuds:

:driving:fast on the trails :eek:+:hot:weather + derailing the red team:evil snicker:+LOTS AND LOTS OF :honey:= a :wings: day.

Unless we break something then it is :tantrum:+:crybaby:+:bored01:+:honey::honey::honey::honey::honey::honey::honey::honey::honey::honey:=:friends::drunkbuds::drunkbuds:

I have no words for ^^^^^^^^ ! NONE AT ALL :cheesy:

Have fun gents!!!

Hey no :honey: until we are done :driving:.

I meant fast on the road between the runs. Better get a tune on that 3.8L :cheesy:

I'm just glad we are running Potato Ridge first. I agree with Toneman and figure that is where we'll bottleneck with other groups. Hopefully we can get in and get out. :rock:

hopefully nobody breaks, but if you guys do we'll throw some parts out when we pass you by;)

LMAO :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Hey no :honey: until we are done :driving:.

I meant fast on the road between the runs. Better get a tune on that 3.8L :cheesy:

I'm just glad we are running Potato Ridge first. I agree with Toneman and figure that is where we'll bottleneck with other groups. Hopefully we can get in and get out. :rock:

You said you have ran with the war machines before. and you don't know the code??? :thinking:

yea. I want in and out of that one. we should be early enough that we wont get slowed down by non marathoners.

Last edited:
You said you have ran with the war machines before. and you don't know the code??? :thinking:

yea. I want in and out of that one. we should be early enough that we wont get slowed down by non marathoners.

:thinking: I guess I don't know the code. Or more likely I've probably just forgotten. :cheesy:

I think we need to make up teams for Topless/Doorless, too. These posts are seriously entertaining. Maybe all of our runs will have teams from now on. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom