The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh...... Been up since 3am...... Cole woke up and was not tired....... He just went to my side of the bed and whispered "daddy, daddy, daddy daddy" untill I answared. grabed him and put him in bed with us. That was like having a 30lb fish out of water in our bed. FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP untill 4:45 :doh:

So now I'm on my 4th cup of coffee and he is 1 hour through the movie cars.

funny on M-F he trys to sleep in till 7:30...... WHY ON TH WORLD KID CAN YOU NOT DO THIS ON THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just came in and asked to go to the jeep. Well gotta go, cant deny the kid quality jeep time. :D

Last edited:
Oh...... Been up since 3am...... Cole woke up and was not tired....... He just went to my side of the bed and whispered "daddy, daddy, daddy daddy" untill I answared. grabed him and put him in bed with us. That was like having a 30lb fish out of water in our bed. FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP FLOP untill 4:45 :doh:

So now I'm on my 4th cup of coffee and he is 1 hour through the movie cars.

funny on M-F he trys to sleep in till 7:30...... WHY ON TH WORLD KID CAN YOU NOT DO THIS ON THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just came in and asked to go to the jeep. Well gotta go, cant deny the kid quality jeep time. :D

Funny how that works huh.

Never fails. They dont get up worth a crap for school, but are wide awake at 6:30 on the weekend asking for a big breakfast or something!:grayno:

I remember those days... Now the youngest lady (Meghan) is almost 17, Matt is 18 and Danielle is 24 and so I've almost got an empty nest! :clap2:

It also means more $$$ for the Jeep :drinks:

10$ rock lights. :)

I knew that those mini trucking days would some day further me!!!

Attachments

• image-3348290385.jpg
    image-3348290385.jpg
    329.4 KB · Views: 388
  • image-2840150018.jpg
    image-2840150018.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 385
  • image-3773244796.jpg
    image-3773244796.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 385
Sweet build, I'm getting lots of ideas when i purchase a Jeep! The Evo third brake light is pretty cool! Can't wait for more updates!:thumb:

What did you use for the third brake light? It's badass, I may have to steal your idea when I install mine!

Ricky, it's looking good my friend, can't wait to finally see it in action on Sat. You ready for the first annual marathon brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom