The Kraken thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So was doing some :driving: yesterday. went over a rough spot on the road, :Wide Eyed and Scare THE DEATH WOBBLE.....:furious3:. on the drive home it would shake. :doh: I just went over everything a couple weeks ago. :thinking: found nothing. :mad: so had to :chatterbox: from the wife about how I broke the Kraken. I told her how wrong she was... WRONG thing to say to wife. :stick hiting: So I explained that sometimes ball joints just go, hoping she would understand :daydream:. She did. :rock: So now I get to change out parts. :wings:
I tried to tell her that new ball joints come with a Dana 60!! :2thumbsup: she said :nono: and I went. :banghead:

Thank you for listening. :thankyou:

Gears, ball joints, this weekend. :celebrate:

Ok, I just read this thread beginning to end in the last couple of days (yes, at work..) and am very impressed with the build ! It's inspiring me to start planning out what I'm going to do on my 2008 JK. And the quote above is the funniest thing I've read on this forum ! Thanks for taking the time to share your build with us. :thumb:

This build is giving me more and more inspiration for my winter build up, well, more like REMODEL of my JK, Awesome rig, you are doing great with it, and you're son sure can turn some wrenches too!! It's awesome to have you're son helping and into it, growing up for me it was motocross with my dad and I, now it's Jeeps! Kudos!! Sick Rig, awesome thread! Keep up the good work!!:rock::thumb:

Thanks everyone. Its taking a little longer to finish than we had expected. Buying a house, having another baby, and moving cost.

This time next year I will have DANA 60's front and rear, and planning on a atlas II 4 speed transfer case.

I enjoy working on the rig with Cole. He loves jeeps. He will not ride in moms car if the jeep is in the garage, or not without a HUGE fit anyway.

Thanks everyone. Its taking a little longer to finish than we had expected. Buying a house, having another baby, and moving cost.

This time next year I will have DANA 60's front and rear, and planning on a atlas II 4 speed transfer case.

I enjoy working on the rig with Cole. He loves jeeps. He will not ride in moms car if the jeep is in the garage, or not without a HUGE fit anyway.

Congrats on kid 2! Totally different ball game now buddy.

My kids always want to ride in the jeep as well. I love it!

You take whatever free time you have left and devide it in half :crazyeyes:

Wrong.

:doh: I'm just getting use to this ball game now!!!!

So what is the diff on the second kid?

It isn't twice as hard. :grayno: It is exponentially harder. :yup:

Good luck! :thumb:

The only parents that think two kids are easy, are the ones with three or more (or the ones that don't give a shit). LOL!

It's great, just a lot more work.

Wrong.

It isn't twice as hard. :grayno: It is exponentially harder. :yup:

Good luck! :thumb:

The only parents that think two kids are easy, are the ones with three or more (or the ones that don't give a shit). LOL!

It's great, just a lot more work.

I dont know how I am wrong? Thats what happend when I had my second child. Any free time I had got cut way down!

It was a joke, relax. I was saying it was worse than merely cutting it in half. :yup:

Im relaxed, I knew you were joking! I shoulda used some of those emotioncon things to show I was also:D. Anyway ya it is worse i just didnt have the heart to break it to him. Ok enough hijaking! :beer:

Im relaxed, I knew you were joking! I shoulda used some of those emotioncon things to show I was also:D. Anyway ya it is worse i just didnt have the heart to break it to him. Ok enough hijaking! :beer:

He won't mind. ;) I wish someone gave it to me straight before I had two, so I try to make sure all my friends know that it is harder than "just" twice as hard. :cheesy:

He won't mind. ;) I wish someone gave it to me straight before I had two, so I try to make sure all my friends know that it is harder than "just" twice as hard. :cheesy:

Between "mine" and "hers", we have 9. :crazyeyes: Most have flown the coop :whew:, but we still have a few to go. The youngest boy is my helper and co-conspirator. Hard, yes, but worth it !

now I'm all like :ahhhhh: LOL. Yea, I my brother has 3 and my wife's sister and husband had 3 all all under 3 years of age. :icon_crazy:

We are done with 2. I'm just hopping for another boy. That way the men have the Majority vote in the house still. :brows:

now I'm all like :ahhhhh: LOL. Yea, I my brother has 3 and my wife's sister and husband had 3 all all under 3 years of age. :icon_crazy:

We are done with 2. I'm just hopping for another boy. That way the men have the Majority vote in the house still. :brows:

I was hopping for a boy twice but wound up with 2 girls :eek: I guess one is gonna learn to turn a wrench :rock:
But dont tell my wife:dont_tell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom