The Evolution of ENVY Build

Stopped by Americas Tire on the way home after work and picked up the road hazard insurance for my new Nitto trail graps.

Still need to go back and do a rebalance on the new tires/wheels. Didn't have time to wait tonight.

- Jason

How do you like the evo enforcer with the king 2.5's? I'm looking to do this set up

I'm still getting used to it on the road, but enjoying the ride. Think I need to make a PSI adjustment and a rebalance on the tires, but the ride and steering is really good. I did the drag link as part of the suspension.

The new stance/height is awesome. Been getting a lot more looks over the last few days. Could be the entire look. But I know you have the carrier and other things as well.

I can't wait to take it off road! And also get some speed under it to test out the shocks and the king bump stops.

- Jason

Last edited:
I'm still getting used to it on the road, but enjoying the ride. Think I need to make a PSI adjustment and a rebalance on the tires, but the ride and steering is really good. I did the drag link as part of the suspension.

The new stance/height is awesome. Been getting a lot more looks over the last few days. Could be the entire look. But I know you have the carrier and other things as well.

I can't wait to take it off road! And also get some speed under it to test out the shocks and the king bump stops.

- Jason

Cool man! Your jeep is looking great and I'm glad you're happy! Hope to see you on the trails soon and report back how the shocks and plush rides are doing for you! I'm about to get the 4" evo coils and was thinking about the king 2.5". Can't stand my current set up

Jags, your jeep looks amazing! I can hardly recognize it now. I know it's a long time from now but I will make my appt there either in July or early August for my gears and lockers.

Jags, your jeep looks amazing! I can hardly recognize it now. I know it's a long time from now but I will make my appt there either in July or early August for my gears and lockers.

Thanks Dave. Just a little different than the last time you saw it. :crazyeyes: Glad your hanging out here. Hopefully there will be a SnG or other event soon, so you meet some other folks too. :yup:

And ORE will take good care of you. I can now say this from personal experience as a customer AND someone who has had them work on their Jeep.

Took the jeep in to the local America's Tires as I suspected it needed the tire balancing tweaked. Sure enough, my little steering wheel shimmy getting up to speed is now gone.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1399497747.154708.jpg

Ride is super smooth and found myself wanting to push it way past the 68 mph mark. Gearing, ride, steering were all awesome. But Mr Drew said got to keep speeds near 65 with the new gears for 500 miles.

- Jason

Thanks Dave. Just a little different than the last time you saw it. :crazyeyes: Glad your hanging out here. Hopefully there will be a SnG or other event soon, so you meet some other folks too. :yup:

And ORE will take good care of you. I can now say this from personal experience as a customer AND someone who has had them work on their Jeep.

I"m definitely looking forward to the next SnG. Hopefully I would have already made my visit to ORE when it happens.

This site is my crack cocaine. I will probably get fired for visiting it so much during work :eek:

Decided to check out the optional guards for my Level 8s today. Changes the look up quite a bit.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1400018983.601121.jpg

Also realized its damn hot outside. Will it look funny if I just have one on? Need to decide to put the other three on take the one off. Lol.

- Jason

Decided to check out the optional guards for my Level 8s today. Changes the look up quite a bit.

View attachment 82923

Also realized its damn hot outside. Will it look funny if I just have one on? Need to decide to put the other three on take the one off. Lol.

- Jason

Those look good JAGS. I think you should just put one on the passenger rear and call it good. It'll look sweet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

A few folks have noticed the slightly different tail lights I went with on my EVO corners. Fellow forum member, Strainger, actually gave me the idea. He runs the original version on his rig. When I started looking into them, the company just came out with version 2 the same week. They weren't even in distribution yet. The company is Maxxima and they are a manufacturer for the big rig industry. That was good to know that they were of decent quality and been around a long time.

The lights I have are the Maxxima Slim Hybrid 4" Round LED all-in-one. They have more LEDs, clearer plastic, and slightly lower profile than version one. Per request, here are some more pics at different angles of the rear lights.

View attachment 81537

Those tail lights! :thumb: :clap2:

Rig looks great

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Those tail lights! :thumb: :clap2:

Thanks for the feedback. 🍻

I will say the reverse on the lights is absolutely brighter than stock. The fam is so busy right now haven't been able to get the wife to slow down long enough to take a pic. Will try to do so at some point.

I also now need to adjust my TruckLites as I'm blinding people in front of me. 😎

- Jason

A few folks have noticed the slightly different tail lights I went with on my EVO corners. Fellow forum member, Strainger, actually gave me the idea. He runs the original version on his rig. When I started looking into them, the company just came out with version 2 the same week. They weren't even in distribution yet. The company is Maxxima and they are a manufacturer for the big rig industry. That was good to know that they were of decent quality and been around a long time.

The lights I have are the Maxxima Slim Hybrid 4" Round LED all-in-one. They have more LEDs, clearer plastic, and slightly lower profile than version one. Per request, here are some more pics at different angles of the rear lights.

View attachment 81537

View attachment 81534

Here's a good shot showing the area I was worried about. I didn't want the edge of the light to go beyond that edge of the corner. Because it ends inside that edge, I think it still provides for nice clean install and one that doesn't look like an afterthought.

View attachment 81535

Here's a good side pic showing external mount. They stick out about 5/8 of an inch. That might not be for everyone, but it didn't/doesn't bother me. Even the grommet of the recessed light sticks out a little. And I was more worried about the diameter going beyond that edge as noted above, which it clearly does not. I think they look good and I don't have to worry about a reverse light right away. Now I may still want rear LED dust lights later on, but I now have time to decide which ones.

View attachment 81536

Here's some links in case you want to look into the lights http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=351022395259 or resistors http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=291085592646 a bit more. Though I advise getting the resistors on Amazon, as I found them to be a bit cheaper.

Those tail lights are sick...I want those! Great looking rig :rock:

Top Bottom