The building of knuckles

You do realize that you went all the way back to post #38, August 1st 2012, to reply with my quote :thinking: I guess it's normal to go back 1,840 post to find something random to reply with quote to :doh:

Lol no you post a link to show your cage for this member I click it and I saw your tires with a comment that say I like those Donuts

;) but again, remember I'm brankZ and I have to keep my tittle of randomness

I've slowly read this entire thread over the past 24 hours...and I must say damn! I completely forgot all about all the man loving that has taken place here. Since I'm moving out of san fran this week, I think Ill need to come back more often to get my fill ;)

I've slowly read this entire thread over the past 24 hours...and I must say damn! I completely forgot all about all the man loving that has taken place here. Since I'm moving out of san fran this week, I think Ill need to come back more often to get my fill ;)

:eek: :naw:

^^chris is really just missing Thailand and all the ladyboy gogo dancers they have there. :yup:

Half door mirrors showed up. I have to say I was expecting a far less superior product for the price I paid. They look factory.

Time will tell if the plastic fades, but a little aerospace303 protectant should help. But I paid half of what they cost in Quadratec and they don't have its logo on them.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393085086.014131.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393085096.834406.jpg
Those ceiling lights are closer than they appear.

Half door mirrors showed up. I have to say I was expecting a far less superior product for the price I paid. They look factory.

Time will tell if the plastic fades, but a little aerospace303 protectant should help. But I paid half of what they cost in Quadratec and they don't have its logo on them.

View attachment 70318

View attachment 70319
Those ceiling lights are closer than they appear.

Nice pick-up there. Can't wait to see your 1/2 doors come together.

Edit: Question. Have you used the 303 cleaner product?

Last edited:
Nice pick-up there. Can't wait to see your 1/2 doors come together.

Edit: Question. Have you used the 303 cleaner product?

No. But the protectant seems to clean a bit. If it's for your fenders I've used Mothers back to black.

Sharkey came over and gave me a hand with a few things. Had to give the half doors a trail run.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393177389.196109.jpg

I'm gonna like these a lot!

Sharkey came over and gave me a hand with a few things. Had to give the half doors a trail run.

View attachment 70505

I'm gonna like these a lot!

They actually look a lot better than I expected. I could learn to live with the door handles being at different heights.

Edit: and I'm not sure I would call our trip around the block a "trail run". :cheesy:

They actually look a lot better than I expected. I could learn to live with the door handles being at different heights.

Edit: and I'm not sure I would call our trip around the block a "trail run". :cheesy:

LOL!! Still hung up on the door latches :D
Truth be told, I'm with you on this but with the doors being black like that, they aren't all that noticeable.

Hey MTG, you still planning on painting these?

LOL!! Still hung up on the door latches :D
Truth be told, I'm with you on this but with the doors being black like that, they aren't all that noticeable.

Hey MTG, you still planning on painting these?

Yes. When it gets a little warmer. Handles and doors white.

:cheesy: Good thing proper spelling isn't a skill I need in my day job. :crazyeyes:

Ya I like those and the wife said she would be more comfortable with the kids riding I'm back as a posed to no doors.

Looks good.

Agreed. They are just plastic, but they should provide a little protection.

I think I am going to order the tops for them too. :yup:

I'm glad I have a 2 door because that would bug the shit out of me. I want some of these though!

Top Bottom