The building of knuckles

There's a couple of these bad boys behind the box

timthumb.php

LOL. What you don't see is the 1" thick layer of dust on the weights.

You guys are so mean and hurtful. I'm going over to Eharmony.com and find someone nice.

Last edited:
Nice! I like all the Rogue Fitness equipment, their bumper plates, squat racks, bars, and infinity rigs are what we use at my unit's gym.

Yeah, they make some awesome stuff! Spendy but worth it I'm sure. :thumb:

I've got enough stuff that I've collected over the years to keep me busy. Once we had kids I never had time to get to a gym. Plus I like working out on my own anyway. I regrettably sold my squat rack a few years back. :grayno:

*psychiatrists office setting* :thinking: and mr greg tell me how does that make you feel? :cool:

Sorry, gotta go now....the Charlie Brown Halloween tv special is on. I love the Peanuts! We can pick our session later Doc ;)

Seriously, going to go watch Charlie Brown now.....

Sorry, gotta go now....the Charlie Brown Halloween tv special is on. I love the Peanuts! We can pick our session later Doc ;)

Seriously, going to go watch Charlie Brown now.....

Mr Greg there is the matter of your bill... please enclose one EVOJEEP to satisfy the the bill, dont worry im certified! ;)

I've had a few people ask me how much lift I have with the enforcer kit. I had a few minutes this morning and snapped some pics.

Front driver coil tower looking forward.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384018118.316207.jpg

Rear passenger coil.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384018159.630363.jpg

Rear frame to ground (mostly empty)

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384018185.279436.jpg

Same loaded up with recover gear, tools, all fluids, 2 axle shafts and a spare DS.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384018243.546579.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384369978.118740.jpg
On this photo, I can't figure out how you wired the duallys without the wires being visible, if you could enlighten me that would be great, it's been driving me crazy for days...

View attachment 56477
On this photo, I can't figure out how you wired the duallys without the wires being visible, if you could enlighten me that would be great, it's been driving me crazy for days...

They are not wired in that picture. If you look this one you'll see a split wire look running along the carrier.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384370511.195523.jpg

Thought about drilling a hole and fishing the wire through for a cleaner look, but didn't think it was worth the effort.

Top Bottom