The build/re-build of Gruff

Here's the full set. I wasn't there long enough the other day to put the rear through the cycle but today we were able to play around with the front. Clearances without the tires looks great from every possible position we could put it through.

Droop 1.jpg

DS fr.jpg

Fr PS.jpg

Front PS.jpg

No issues anywhere except the CO reservoir hose comes out exactly in the wrong direction. Bubba graciously took care of that and has a fitting to correct that on the way.

CO Hose.jpg

FR 90.jpg

PS front.jpg

Front CO 2.jpg

So freak’n cool. Can’t wait to see it in action

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

You asked about the rear LA mounts with the CO kit. Not as good as the mounts on the Evolever, but probably as good as you'll get with a kit.
There are pieces that fill in the open portion of the mount. Matt is going to extend them out so that it protects the bottom of the CO mount as well.

REAR CO 2.jpg

Rear CO 3.jpg

Rear co mount.jpg

You asked about the rear LA mounts with the CO kit. Not as good as the mounts on the Evolever, but probably as good as you'll get with a kit.
There are pieces that fill in the open portion of the mount. Matt is going to extend them out so that it protects the bottom of the CO mount as well.

View attachment 346848

View attachment 346849

View attachment 346850

When you are there next, can you get me a measurement from the bottom of the axle tube to bottom of bracket.

Thanks!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

When you are there next, can you get me a measurement from the bottom of the axle tube to bottom of bracket.

Thanks!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Yup, will do.

Looking really good. Can’t wait to see the finished product.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking really good, and so much closer.

Sent from my SM-S506DL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks! Yep, all the mockup is pretty much done now. Time to burn everything on. Won't be too long now.

Top Bottom