The build/re-build of Gruff

Sweet, glad its moving along. Excited to see the new shiny stuff installed!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice :thumb:

Thanks guys!

You sent a pm, but there was no new text. FYI

Yeah, hit send too quick there....

Looking good buddy!! I can’t wait to see more.....keep the pictures coming.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Working on it - lots of cutting & grinding on tap for this week. :thumb:

Hey Ddays was looking at your install of that Evo Carrier way back. Man, day late on this but awesome work. I would love to install one myself but I think I might have a heart attack in the process. Never done a project like that.

Hey Ddays was looking at your install of that Evo Carrier way back. Man, day late on this but awesome work. I would love to install one myself but I think I might have a heart attack in the process. Never done a project like that.

Thanks buddy! Honestly it looks harder than it actually is. I'd say it's challenging but if you take your time it's not too difficult. The jig I made to hold it in place saved the day.
Without that it would have been a real bitch.

Thanks buddy! Honestly it looks harder than it actually is. I'd say it's challenging but if you take your time it's not too difficult. The jig I made to hold it in place saved the day.
Without that it would have been a real bitch.

I second that. The jig was a lifesaver trying to handle and move that carrier around along while up against the Jeep

Here come the pics

Brackets coming off first. All of them should be off today. I'll have more on this later.

rear bs 1.jpg

bs2.jpg

Front coil removal.jpg

LA Bracket 1.jpg

LA Bracket 2.jpg

Top Bottom