The build/re-build of Gruff

Good, I can fab up some hoses and have hydro. I will just run the stock pump for a while and then upgrade it later.

When the axle comes, it will make me do a bunch of stuff I've been putting off, including the ported Big Bore steering box.

I never did anything with my Reids either. I was ok with the turning radius so I just left them as-is.
My axles are 68.5" wide. I may mount my wheels up just to see how wide they are. I went with 3.5" BS as that's what my Chamber Pros are & I had no rubbing with the 13.5" wide 37" Coopers.

Chamber pros are 4” bs just FYI. Slabs are 3.5

got caught up on your rebuild and all I can say is so much drool

my 2010 is sitting waiting for me to replace the cats, fix leaks and when I was driving it last I heard a new hiss and drip under the driver side (thinking transmission line).

I need to give it some TLC and seeing your rebuild well, rebuild is in my head!!! :mad: :mad: lol

got caught up on your rebuild and all I can say is so much drool

my 2010 is sitting waiting for me to replace the cats, fix leaks and when I was driving it last I heard a new hiss and drip under the driver side (thinking transmission line).

I need to give it some TLC and seeing your rebuild well, rebuild is in my head!!! :mad: :mad: lol

Thanks man!
I can provide you with a shopping list if you require. no time like the present! ;)

Top Bottom