The build/re-build of Gruff

Thanks Jer! LOL, I remember getting into it back then - just slid right in. I can't wait for the wife to try to get in the first time - she's only 5-1

A guy I have wheeled with a few times has a tall Jeep and a short wife.

He has rigged a stirrup that flops out the door so she can get in, and a rope to pull it back inside once she makes it aboard.

It works pretty good. I don't think I have ever managed to get a picture of it though.

A guy I have wheeled with a few times has a tall Jeep and a short wife.

He has rigged a stirrup that flops out the door so she can get in, and a rope to pull it back inside once she makes it aboard.

It works pretty good. I don't think I have ever managed to get a picture of it though.

I've seen that setup - pretty cool. I even have an old western saddle laying around that no one uses. :D

Ohhhhhhh weeeeee she's looking nice.

Sent from my SM-G986U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man!

Awesome, looking fwd to hearing!

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I know someone who had some that just needs to be convinced to part ways with them. Willingly or by force.

:kisswink:

I can’t wait till I...... I mean morgan..... is able to still out wheel you [emoji8]

Look good Jerry!

Nice job Jerry!! It turned out great.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks great man :thumb:

Very sexy! Came out great!

I can’t wait till I...... I mean morgan..... is able to still out wheel you [emoji8]

Look good Jerry!

Sure would think so!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks everyone - I truly appreciate it!

And Steve - Morgan will now be the better wheeler of you two so you better get used to saying it now ;)

Top Bottom