The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

Are you trying to get it cold from hot in the Jeep? It’s a lot of draw if so. I always left my fridge in the Jeep and if it was off I just plugged it into house power, got it cold then switched it over and never had any issues. When I got my second one I would just cool it and fill it in the house and then load it in whatever Jeep I was taking.

Are you trying to get it cold from hot in the Jeep? It’s a lot of draw if so. I always left my fridge in the Jeep and if it was off I just plugged it into house power, got it cold then switched it over and never had any issues. When I got my second one I would just cool it and fill it in the house and then load it in whatever Jeep I was taking.
I was. I’m also learning what its likes and dislikes are. I now know that’s a dislike for it. Will do it the other way from here on.

The fastest way to get them cold and ready that I have found is to toss a couple of the Rtic cold packs in there. Kid you not, the fridge is ready in 10 mins. I used these when I only used Rtic coolers and they would keep the ice going far longer than without.

Another good way is an hour or 2 before your about to plug it in and load the car is plus it in to the wall in your garage, get it down to temp and then throw it in the car on power, it’ll take a lot less to get it cold, obviously won’t be an issue with the hardwire kit but can help save some battery power that way too if your concerned.

The fastest way to get them cold and ready that I have found is to toss a couple of the Rtic cold packs in there. Kid you not, the fridge is ready in 10 mins. I used these when I only used Rtic coolers and they would keep the ice going far longer than without.

I do have the yeti ice packs. Will try that.

Another good way is an hour or 2 before your about to plug it in and load the car is plus it in to the wall in your garage, get it down to temp and then throw it in the car on power, it’ll take a lot less to get it cold, obviously won’t be an issue with the hardwire kit but can help save some battery power that way too if your concerned.
I wasn’t concerned. Just learning it. Once it was cold it was fine on the rear outlet, ran it for two days no issues.👍

But you have the axle already? Weird that that would pop up now.
Yep have had it for over a week now. Yeah it’s super weird. Because cards decline immediately and they wouldn’t even ship it. It’s gotta be some kind of error between dynatrac and the place that shipped the axle.

Yep have had it for over a week now. Yeah it’s super weird. Because cards decline immediately and they wouldn’t even ship it. It’s gotta be some kind of error between dynatrac and the place that shipped the axle.
That’s odd
I had same issue when I bought my first set from them

That’s odd
I had same issue when I bought my first set from them
How’d that work out?
I just went through all the emails and the only thing I found is when I paid they charged me for the axle and freight. Tax wasn’t added, but the axle is paid for.

How’d that work out?
I just went through all the emails and the only thing I found is when I paid they charged me for the axle and freight. Tax wasn’t added, but the axle is paid for.
went thru the same thing, they charged for the axle on a pre-approval but then processed a new charge instead of using the pre-approval code.
after it shipped when they added additional charges like extra shipping if rates went up.
I thought they had double charged me but after talking to the credit card company, they never released the pre-approval and it takes longer for it to automatically drop off then if they would have just released it.
In the end, it basically looked like they charged me double for the axle and it kept the pre-approved amount off my usable credit until it automatically fell off.

went thru the same thing, they charged for the axle on a pre-approval but then processed a new charge instead of using the pre-approval code.
after it shipped when they added additional charges like extra shipping if rates went up.
I thought they had double charged me but after talking to the credit card company, they never released the pre-approval and it takes longer for it to automatically drop off then if they would have just released it.
In the end, it basically looked like they charged me double for the axle and it kept the pre-approved amount off my usable credit until it automatically fell off.
Thanks. I’ll have to call the credit card company Monday before I call up the other company.

Top Bottom