The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

Well I did pretty good balancing the wheels. I know the rears are much better than the front, but that was my learning curve. Only slightly noticeable up around 70mph. I’m going to fuss with them a little more this afternoon.

Well I’m finding the fridge doesn’t like the outlet in the very back of the compass. To much voltage drop, it’s fine with the keyed outlet up front though. Hopefully the rear one can just maintain one’s it’s cold. Or I just start it up every couple of hours. I mean it’s only an overnight trip, tomorrow.

Well I’m finding the fridge doesn’t like the outlet in the very back of the compass. To much voltage drop, it’s fine with the keyed outlet up front though. Hopefully the rear one can just maintain one’s it’s cold. Or I just start it up every couple of hours. I mean it’s only an overnight trip, tomorrow.
I was wondering about that. It seems that the fridges of any useful value take more power than factory wiring (and fuses) can handle. So most people end up running new wiring.

Maybe if you get it cold first and then you put it in the car it might work?

I was wondering about that. It seems that the fridges of any useful value take more power than factory wiring (and fuses) can handle. So most people end up running new wiring.

Maybe if you get it cold first and then you put it in the car it might work?
With the motor running hooked up, up front it’s fine. I’m gonna try the rear outlet again once it’s cold. The hard wire kit is going in the wrangler 😜. This jeep doesn’t go on many of the adventures.

Top Bottom