The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

Rig looks great man just caught up on the thread really like the belly cam very innovative and practical for solo trips and like the basket keep up the good work

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Rig looks great man just caught up on the thread really like the belly cam very innovative and practical for solo trips and like the basket keep up the good work

Thank you! [emoji4]

I know it’s probably straight forward. But is their a write up for this? If not you should do one!

I don't know if there is one. It is fairly easy, but I could do one pretty easy though.

After looking at the jeep and over thinking my CB antenna issues. I'm going to do away with my 102" whip and go back to a 5' firestick. I think I'll make a new bracket that goes on the gate hinges today.

Alright so I modified my CB mount , to go on the tailgate hinge. This a spot I found acceptable without having to add to the cable. Now just waiting for my new firestick to show up. IMG_1075.jpgIMG_1076.jpgIMG_1077.jpg now to retune and I'm ready for the trail tomorrow.

I didn't feel like making a new thread. But here are some shots from today's little wheeling trip. As we know pictures don't do justice, but I destroyed this hill trying to get back up it. At least 6 try's till I found the sweet spot. Took a picture of my buddy at the top of hill for comparison, he's about 6'3". Then some flex shots [emoji12]IMG_1103.jpgIMG_1092.jpgIMG_1094.jpgIMG_1091.JPG IMG_1095.jpgIMG_1097.jpgIMG_1101.jpgIMG_1102.jpgIMG_1099.jpgIMG_1096.jpg

Top Bottom