The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

Not sure why I've held on to this bike for so long. I've had it for ten years but it's been sitting in a barn for the last four. It's still a little bitter sweet knowing I just sold it. IMG_0917.jpgIMG_0915.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Those roll cage bags intrigue me. Loss of visibility? Noise from the tools swinging around? Any worries with everything being so exposed with the top off, ie thieves? What if you were off camber and tools started sliding out of pouches?

Very nice, looks like not only can you fit more, but you will be able access a lot of it easier when you need it.
This is what I'm hoping, instead of digging through bags.
Those roll cage bags intrigue me. Loss of visibility? Noise from the tools swinging around? Any worries with everything being so exposed with the top off, ie thieves? What if you were off camber and tools started sliding out of pouches?
A little bit of visibility out rear passenger back window. I have things fairly isolated (box wrenches in cloth bags) to try and minimize clinking. They unclip really easy for when I'm doing a lot city driving. I might keep them under my security deck when top is off. Not sure yet. The tools seem to be in pretty well with the elastic straps/pouches. Time will tell though.
I'll know more tomorrow night when I get home from wheeling [emoji12]

Went out a did a little trail running today. IMG_1002.jpgIMG_0993.jpgIMG_1001.jpgIMG_1012.jpgfound some water to cross, was deeper then I thought about half way up the doors. The bag on the back shows the water level well IMG_1011.jpgIMG_1018.jpg and for the sad part of the day... airing up to head home IMG_1014.jpgIMG_1016.jpg

Drying out the winch line after submerging it yesterday. Also finely extending the rear differential breather hose, so it stops pulling off. And changing out the rear dif gear oil again as I'm pretty sure there is water in it after yesterday. IMG_1020.JPG

Top Bottom