The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

Nice. I have a similar size fly box. Easy to travel with.
I really like the size of this fly box, fits in a pocket well and doesn't take up much room in the jeep.
Awesome, what weight rod? I’m assuming more coastal flyfishing or are there trout streams there in Sonoma?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
It's a 5/6 weight. We have some good trout streams and I like mountain lakes also. I have some fly stuff for saltwater but haven't really tried it.

I even keep my fishing license in mine and a Leatherman Squirt when I'm backpacking. Nice compact system.
ah a mini leatherman would fit in there nicely.

Man, I really like that setup!... Perfect to keep in the Jeep... I’ve been wanting to learn to Fly since I’m getting a little bored with lure setups... Maybe you could tag the one you like on amazon so Eddie could add it to the shopping list?
This is the one. I didn't want to spend to much on it as this one will live in the jeep. Seems like it is of decent quality, time will tell.
Wild Water 5/6 9’ Rod Fly Fishing Complete Starter Package https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IAHX6A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_aXOAAbJE2P50R

ah a mini leatherman would fit in there nicely.

This is the one. I didn't want to spend to much on it as this one will live in the jeep. Seems like it is of decent quality, time will tell.
Wild Water 5/6 9’ Rod Fly Fishing Complete Starter Package https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IAHX6A/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_aXOAAbJE2P50R

I keep a 5wt & a 4-piece 4lb spinning rod & reel in the Brute at all times...and a small sling tackle bag with flies, tippets, spoons & spinners.

To quote my dad..."lures don't caltch fish, just fishermen"

I keep a 5wt & a 4-piece 4lb spinning rod & reel in the Brute at all times...and a small sling tackle bag with flies, tippets, spoons & spinners.

To quote my dad..."lures don't caltch fish, just fishermen"

I use to always carry a rod and reel in my truck but got out of the habit at some point. Time to bring it back.
Yeah I find simpler to work better.

So I'm pretty sure I have a driveline vibration. I'm thinking it most likely been there for a while, but because I'm not up at higher speeds very often I've written it off as road vibration. At about 70mph in 5th gear(about 3000rpm) it's a very fast almost smooth vibration but going to 6th gear and bringing the RPMs down it gets more aggressive then up around 85mpg it starts to smooth out again. I know I've hit the rear driveline so I think I'll get it worked on and balanced and see what happens.

Last edited:
Finely putting in the seat covers I got from another member here.
Got rid of the light fading they had. IMG_1333.jpgand installed. I'm still trying to decipher the front and rear headrest covers. IMG_1334.jpg

Top Bottom