The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

I should have taken a picture of the rear differential gear oil, as it drained. It looked just as good as the new stuff I was going to put in.

I also get really weirded out , with never being able to get the full amount back in. I know it will be fine and I'm over thinking it. Still gets to me though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My father in law builds guitars. He did the one on the right. The one on the left is my first guitar from playing in punk rock bands

He does nice work...did you buy the wall hangers or did you make them?...I'm thinking about hanging some guitars on the wall, but between some acoustic & electric guitar headstocks, it's hard to find one that fits most...

He does nice work...did you buy the wall hangers or did you make them?...I'm thinking about hanging some guitars on the wall, but between some acoustic & electric guitar headstocks, it's hard to find one that fits most...

They are Hercules hangers. They tip side to side to fit off set head stocks and are also spring loaded self locking.IMG_0887.jpgIMG_0888.jpgTwo Pack of HERCULES GSP38WB Wood Guitar Wallmount Hangers https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009SD6RNE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_tydnAbEJP34NT

Top Bottom