The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

LOL - where do these people come from? Here's one from an Arucane who needed to chime in on how I'm supposed to respond on a radio.

Arucane.jpg

And 10 codes are not universally the same and you are not big rig trucker. What a tool.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I learned all my CB speak from Smokey and the Bandit. Still waiting for the opportunity to say I’ve got a Texas gum ball machine on my back door. [emoji38]

I learned all my CB speak from Smokey and the Bandit. Still waiting for the opportunity to say I’ve got a Texas gum ball machine on my back door. [emoji38]

Smokey and the Bandit School of CB lingo here as well. I also learned how to tie a rope on a cleat hitch from Jaws when I was five. Lol.

Smokey and the Bandit School of CB lingo here as well. I also learned how to tie a rope on a cleat hitch from Jaws when I was five. Lol.

Good times for sure.

I think we are all showing our age a bit.

The youngsters don't get the references.

I’ve been called out. Can’t say I’ve ever seen Smokey and the Bandit.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

For shame. Especially being from the South. Now you have something to do Friday night while social distancing. I’m sure amazon or Netflix has it.

For shame. Especially being from the South. Now you have something to do Friday night while social distancing. I’m sure amazon or Netflix has it.

I think I’m young enough to claim ignorance, but I’ll definitely have to check it out at some point. Probably when my town shuts down yet again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL - here's a precious one from a William Sheehan. Sounds like a member of the BLM and I don't mean the Bureau of Land Management.

William Sheehan.jpg

I'm a firm advocate for the freedom of speech but people like William Sheehan need to shut the fuck up.

Whether it be Nevada, Texas or any state that prides themselves on rugged individualism, there will always be self-righteous douchebags like this Robert Jensen guy.

Robert Jensen.jpg

Here's one I got from a guy named ANTIHERO. Apparently, he felt the need to get butthurt over the decorations I have in garage.

ANTIHERO.jpg

Top Bottom