The BEST "I HATE WAYALIFE" YouTube Video Comments

For the love of god, people just suck! Cindy and I make a video tribute to our beloved Tessa and the only thing fuckers like Lisa, Kevin and some Wang guy can focus on is me making a passing comment about the god damned CHINA VIRUS. Yes, I said it if only because these guys can FUCK themselves.

View attachment 343799

View attachment 343802

View attachment 343801

Wow they must be so woke. By woke I really mean fucking retarded.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:
I heard it and laughed. I knew the dipshits would troll you on it.

When they asked Trump why he calls it the Chinese virus he replied, because it comes from China.[emoji23][emoji23]

Side note, you are exempt from being called a racists for that comment. You are in fact Asian.

Isn’t that how it works ?

Wow they must be so woke. By woke I really mean fucking regarded.

You said it!

I heard it and laughed. I knew the dipshits would troll you on it.

When they asked Trump why he calls it the Chinese virus he replied, because it comes from China.[emoji23][emoji23]

I'm sure these dildos actually think I purposefully said it as a way to get peoples panties in a bunch. I honestly wasn't even giving it a fuckin thought when it came out of my mouth. And really, if that's the only thing they got from our video, they can go fuck themselves.

You said it!

I'm sure these dildos actually think I purposefully said it as a way to get peoples panties in a bunch. I honestly wasn't even giving it a fuckin thought when it came out of my mouth. And really, if that's the only thing they got from our video, they can go fuck themselves.

It’s so fucking stupid, most viruses are named from the place of origin. Only now is this a problem.

The Chinese virus needs to take out a couple more people before it finishes up

It’s so fucking stupid, most viruses are named from the place of origin. Only now is this a problem.

The Chinese virus needs to take out a couple more people before it finishes up

You mean, like the "Spanish" Flu or the "Middle East" Respiratory Syndrome? Hell, even CNN and MSNBC were calling Corvid 19 the "WuHan" virus before it somehow became politically incorrect. :naw:

I’m pretty sure you’re fine as long as one of your best friends is Chinese.

But if I’m wong I’m trading apologies for unused face mask. [emoji40]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
How much of a loser do you have to be to post negative comments on a tribute video to Tessa!?! Bunch of douchebags

Top Bottom