TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

I'll be headed down to Hidden Falls ORV on the 30th - 1st (Fri. - Sun.). If any of you guys are going to be out there let me know. I'm heading down with a couple buddies from East TX and we will be staying in the park. We won't get there until about 5pm and we will be staying in the improved camping area. I hope the weather stays cool!

My Jeep is pretty hard to miss.

Good luck with your Grandfather Angry!

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for the wishes for my granddad. Doesn't make it easy when he is a 15 hour flight away. If anyone goes out this weekend have fun. There may be a small chance I could make it out Sunday

Thank you everyone for the wishes for my granddad. Doesn't make it easy when he is a 15 hour flight away. If anyone goes out this weekend have fun. There may be a small chance I could make it out Sunday

What part of Oz are you from Angry? I know a few people in Adelaide, SA.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

I'll be headed down to Hidden Falls ORV on the 30th - 1st (Fri. - Sun.). If any of you guys are going to be out there let me know. I'm heading down with a couple buddies from East TX and we will be staying in the park. We won't get there until about 5pm and we will be staying in the improved camping area. I hope the weather stays cool!

My Jeep is pretty hard to miss.

Good luck with your Grandfather Angry!

thats actually pretty great, considering aussie/gecko werent gonna be there, i was thinking of not going that weekend.
but seeing as how your going to be there by 5 on friday, and the small chance aussie might be there sunday. you can count on me being there sat and sunday. that is if you dont mind a stock rig with you Dok

also would be great if you do end up making it aussie :cool:

thats actually pretty great, considering aussie/gecko werent gonna be there, i was thinking of not going that weekend.
but seeing as how your going to be there by 5 on friday, and the small chance aussie might be there sunday. you can count on me being there sat and sunday. that is if you dont mind a stock rig with you Dok

Thanks man! I'm probably gonna be able to make it Sunday, I'll know later tonight. It would be nice to take my mind off everything for a day.

Cool I'll be looking for you. No worries about being stock. I'll probably have another stock rig with me also. My buddy Ray has a WJ with a 2" lift so it should be fun!

I'll probably leave Sunday about noon since we have a 4 hr drive back.

Look forward to meeting you guys.

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

Nick, sorry I haven't had a chance to get on the past few days. Have you already made your plans for the weekend? Gecko was thinking we go to canyons off road park this weekend instead of the falls. Hit me up when you get a chance

Right now the weather isn't looking so good for this weekend. Our group will make a last minute decision about HFalls on Friday based on the weather. Either way I'll make a post out here.

:beer:

Nick, sorry I haven't had a chance to get on the past few days. Have you already made your plans for the weekend? Gecko was thinking we go to canyons off road park this weekend instead of the falls. Hit me up when you get a chance

hey aussie, thats fine man no problem.
well i already had the hotel reservations, but that can still be canceled no problem.
wheres the canyons located at?

hey aussie, thats fine man no problem.
well i already had the hotel reservations, but that can still be canceled no problem.
wheres the canyons located at?

If you had hotels man we can just go to hidden falls bro. No problem. Just a thought.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

There's about 4 of us scoping out HF this Saturday, 9am. Let me know of any of y'all decide to roll out there.

Sent via Ansible

There's about 4 of us scoping out HF this Saturday, 9am. Let me know of any of y'all decide to roll out there.

Sent via Ansible

sounds good. Dok said he might be out there this Sat and Sun. I'm going to see what aussie and gecko are going to end up wanting to do and I'll decide from there

I'm just gunna go to hidden falls man. If that's where the wayalifers are then I'm in. Sunday definitely. Maybe Saturday as well depending on weather.

I'm just gunna go to hidden falls man. If that's where the wayalifers are then I'm in. Sunday definitely. Maybe Saturday as well depending on weather.

i mean if you and aussie are down, we can do hidden falls Sat, canyons Sunday or vise versa. or just do hiddenfalls Sat and Sun. i don't mind lol

Top Bottom