TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

I'm here. Where yall at? I'm in area B

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hope you found everyone- Doknocker and his crew have a camp out behind the RV area, they may still have channel 23 open on the CB

Sent via Ansible

It was great meeting you guys! Our crew had a blast. Big thanks to iRonin and Chuck (not sure his username here) for all the help spotting. This was one of the most fun wheeling trips I've been on!

Glad we were able to catch Aussie, Gecko, Nick, and all the other WAYALIFERS!!

My camera had 1238 pics on it so I am sorting through them at the moment and picking out the good ones I want to post in here.

If you guys ever make it over to Nac. let me know.

I'll throw out the links to the videos my crew took of everyone in here also. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

It was great meeting you guys! Our crew had a blast. Big thanks to iRonin and Chuck (not sure his username here) for all the help spotting. This was one of the most fun wheeling trips I've been on!

My camera had 1238 pics on it so I am sorting through them at the moment and picking out the good ones I want to post in here.

I'll throw out the links to the videos my crew took of everyone in here also. :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

It was really nice to meet you guys as well! Sorry it was so short but the next time y'all's come out we will be there the whole time. You guys were great and really nice. Can't wait to wheel with y'all again. I bet you got some awesome photos can't wait to see them.

Great to meet you and wheel. Although our time was short I had a great time. We should definitely plan a trip to get out on the trails again. Now post of the pics and vids!!!! Lol. I had so much fun I only took 5 or 6 pictures :banghead:

Not sure if I'll be doing anymore wheeling before this deployment. Quite a bit of packing and moving across the country to do before I leave for the sandbox.

Dude my pleasure- I'm just stoked we made it through everything with minimal issues. Carnage Canyon was a nice victory for sure!

It was great wheelin with y'all too- clear up your PM quota so I can message you :) if I can get email addresses I can give upload rights to a Dropbox to make the pic exchange easier!

gepemugy.jpg

Sent via Ansible

Great to meet you and wheel. Although our time was short I had a great time. We should definitely plan a trip to get out on the trails again. Now post of the pics and vids!!!! Lol. I had so much fun I only took 5 or 6 pictures :banghead:

lol no worries, I took a few. :D

Dude my pleasure- I'm just stoked we made it through everything with minimal issues. Carnage Canyon was a nice victory for sure!

It was great wheelin with y'all too- clear up your PM quota so I can message you :) if I can get email addresses I can give upload rights to a Dropbox to make the pic exchange easier!

gepemugy.jpg

Sent via Ansible

Ok cleared my inbox. PM away.

Here are a few pics. They are a little out of order but you know what they are. I really like the pic of you heading into Carnage Canyon (iRonin) I caught your tire in the little notch we had to drop into.

I have way more pics so dropbox will be much easier.

IMG_2073.jpgIMG_2067.jpgIMG_2060.jpgIMG_2058.jpgIMG_2053.jpgIMG_2009.jpgIMG_1988.jpgIMG_1984.jpgIMG_1802.jpgIMG_1793.jpgIMG_1728.jpgIMG_1648.jpgIMG_1563.jpgIMG_1556.jpgIMG_1448.jpgIMG_1411.jpgIMG_2081.jpg
IMG_1981.jpg

You do have some awesome pictures! Thanks for taking so many and posting them up for us. Can't wait to get chance to wheel with you guys again. Or next time for me to actually be there to wheel with y'all and not just stop for a meet n greet.

Not sure if I'll be doing anymore wheeling before this deployment. Quite a bit of packing and moving across the country to do before I leave for the sandbox.

When do they have you scheduled to leave for the sandbox Ben?

Does anyone know Chuck's username here on the forum? That's the guy in the Red Jeep iRonin was with before he had to cut out.

Top Bottom