TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

sounds great! i finally got the evo oil pan and tranny skids so i just need to get some time, hopefully this weekend and clean the undercarriage and install them :cool:
that way i can atleast sorta hang with you guys on the tougher spots lol

Nice! I have the tranny skid as well and need to find time to install it. Probably get to it next week. You were able to hang with us every where. We will take it easy and not do anything to hard after using my pos winch last time and it smoked as much as it did I'm afraid to use it again.

your so tall you might not need it anymore lolol :p
hell if anything i wouldnt mind trying the harder stuff, ill just bring some straps just incase, so you wont have to use your winch.
well we were all at bad angles, and high centered pretty bad so it might of just over-strained itself idk lol

Hidden falls does have a lot to offer and this time we will keep it a smaller group this time. Pretty sure Ben will be back from training when you off so I'll see if he can make it out as well.

I see yall talking about the 30th and 31st. I wouldn't be available either day. 30th is a Friday so I probably have to work. And the 31st I'll be going to Canyons to watch my buddy's Grand Cherokee on coil overs, D60's, 40in trail grapplers and a V8 with Nitrous, Race at a qualifier there. :D but I will probably make a weekend out of it if I'm there and wheel. I also have the 23rd thru the 26th off so if anyone wants to wheel I'm down.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I see yall talking about the 30th and 31st. I wouldn't be available either day. 30th is a Friday so I probably have to work. And the 31st I'll be going to Canyons to watch my buddy's Grand Cherokee on coil overs, D60's, 40in trail grapplers and a V8 with Nitrous, Race at a qualifier there. :D but I will probably make a weekend out of it if I'm there and wheel. I also have the 23rd thru the 26th off so if anyone wants to wheel I'm down.

Just let me know whenever you wanna go.

looks like i might have to come a week earlier then lol

I will be in San Antonio from 18 Aug to 23 Sep if anyone is down for some grub and wheeling I will be available on the weekends

Ah...Minot...lived there for 5 years...good shit hahaha I'll be on my honeymoon from the 18th through Lord knows when (well, I know but don't really want to care when I come back lol) and then I come back up here to San Angelo (Goodfellow AFB) but if we're back down there before you're gone I'll let you know. Theres some good grub on the North/North East side of town.

haha,man Kenny. it just clicked to me that i use to be in the jeep patriot forum with you,and remember when you got the new wrangler and skipped out on us for a real 4x4 and forum lmfao
i remember thinking to myself you lucky SoB lol

Naw you let me know.

I may not be able to go wheeling anytime soon, my grandfather in Australia isn't doing to well so I may have to go down there in a week or two if I go I'll be gone at least ten days. I'll let you know if I have to leave.

I may not be able to go wheeling anytime soon, my grandfather in Australia isn't doing to well so I may have to go down there in a week or two if I go I'll be gone at least ten days. I'll let you know if I have to leave.

Sorry to hear that bro. Hope everything is ok. Keep me posted.

Goodluck to your family and with your travels Aussie

haha,man Kenny. it just clicked to me that i use to be in the jeep patriot forum with you,and remember when you got the new wrangler and skipped out on us for a real 4x4 and forum lmfao
i remember thinking to myself you lucky SoB lol

Haha yup on there I'm Kenny-g too. I still go on from time to time. Are you the one who had the two Pat's? One black and one silver or white?

I think I remember. Not quite sure though lol funny stuff. I found a guy on Instagram I follow from my old Nissan Frontier forum hahaha

Hey guys May 31 at northwest ohv park in Bridgeport is having wheel all night. Also on Saturday night May 31st Baa Baa Black Jeep is hosting jeep might at the Coyote Dive-in Theater in Fort Worth. For more information search Baa Baa Black Jeep on Facebook. I will be going to both. If any of yall are interested in going let me know so we can meet up.
10001086_843173079031676_1798650742635182250_o.jpg

Top Bottom