Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Now there’s two threads you can spam and ruin. Yay….
Well one is random, and one has evolved into politics. I wouldn’t say either one has been ruined, maybe expanded upon.🤷‍♂️
It’s easy not to click on threads you don’t enjoy.👍

You never answered if you moderate any other forums…

Well one is random, and one has evolved into politics. I wouldn’t say either one has been ruined, maybe expanded upon.🤷‍♂️
It’s easy not to click on threads you don’t enjoy.👍

You never answered if you moderate any other forums…
I enjoy this thread and the internet one. I don’t enjoy anything you post. You post like the grandfather that got an email with a joke in it. Nobody cares.

I enjoy this thread and the internet one. I don’t enjoy anything you post. You post like the grandfather that got an email with a joke in it. Nobody cares.
You mean YOU don’t care. Every now and then the post will get a chuckle or a thumbs up, but in reality they’re not to be cared about, they are to entertain.
Not sure about this forum but most have an option to ignore a member. Maybe you could look into that if you literally don’t enjoy any post I’ve ever made. Regardless of you being a flaming asshole I still enjoy some of your post. We’ve got AI fixing to destroy humankind yet you waste your time stalking me and being petty.
You should head on over to X and find some real shit to be concerned about. Have a swell day either way.👍

You mean YOU don’t care. Every now and then the post will get a chuckle or a thumbs up, but in reality they’re not to be cared about, they are to entertain.
Not sure about this forum but most have an option to ignore a member. Maybe you could look into that if you literally don’t enjoy any post I’ve ever made. Regardless of you being a flaming asshole I still enjoy some of your post. We’ve got AI fixing to destroy humankind yet you waste your time stalking me and being petty.
You should head on over to X and find some real shit to be concerned about. Have a swell day either way.👍
Sometimes... Less is More.

lol you don’t know if this forum has an ignore button? Your buddy lunantucker has told you all about it.

Also, literally not one thing you have posted I have laughed at. Everything you post loses 90% at least because you spam the forum with literally any picture you see. I see a lot of memes everyday. I don’t post them. Why, because they don’t all need to be posted, they are not funny, they are the same or close to it of other ones that have been posted or, I don’t care enough to post. You’ve posted 100 memes on monkeypox the last week. Guess what, the first one wasn’t funny, and neither was the last one or any in between. And they all said the same thing.

Sometimes you do post stuff that is genuinely funny, and it's nice we have a thread or two to simply screw around here, but at the end of the day it is a Jeep forum and it's crazy to always see your posts at the top of the latest content with some copied and pasted meme that we've already seen or that isn't funny or even sometimes not allowed...

I won't tell you to GTFO or post less or anything but like, bruh it's a Jeep forum. Maybe for the amount and type of stuff you actually post that isn't Jeep related, YOU are the one that should be on X or something of the like for even more shitposts.

Sometimes you do post stuff that is genuinely funny, and it's nice we have a thread or two to simply screw around here, but at the end of the day it is a Jeep forum and it's crazy to always see your posts at the top of the latest content with some copied and pasted meme that we've already seen or that isn't funny or even sometimes not allowed...

I won't tell you to GTFO or post less or anything but like, bruh it's a Jeep forum. Maybe for the amount and type of stuff you actually post that isn't Jeep related, YOU are the one that should be on X or something of the like for even more shitposts.
I’ve got time for both sometimes. Do a bunch of Jeep, offroad, Rock/Metal, outdoor recreation forums. I find politics normally boring, current times are a bit different, but I probably spend the least of my time here. It’s just fun to check in and stay up to date.
I get a lot of Jeep knowledge from Wayalife, I just don’t usually have to respond to those threads unless I have a question. The two we’re talking about are just friendly banter.

I’ve got time for both sometimes. Do a bunch of Jeep, offroad, Rock/Metal, outdoor recreation forums. I find politics normally boring, current times are a bit different, but I probably spend the least of my time here. It’s just fun to check in and stay up to date.
I get a lot of Jeep knowledge from Wayalife, I just don’t usually have to respond to those threads unless I have a question. The two we’re talking about are just friendly banter.
You don't take hints very well do you?

Top Bottom