Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

LOL - I don’t think these were the responses he was expecting 🤪

The economy is better under Biden. EAD.

And I can't stand the "I'm a naive innocent little reporter that just doesn't understand the hostility" act this dick with ears tried to pull during the Musk interview. Fuck this guy - he sucked at CNN and he sucks now that he's on his own. Glad that his deal with X got shit-canned too.

SuperParty may be forming. Just need to add Elon and Rogan.

They will do more to keep RFK out of office than they will trump. I have believed that from the start. No secret service is a perfect example. If he joins forces and trump doesn’t win 75-25 or so it’s a total sham. There is no way people want Harris in office.

I have not met a single person here in Tennessee so far that would vote for Biden/Harris. I’ve been here over a year. You can’t tell me they will win.

Last edited:
They will do more to kee RFK out of office than they will trump. I have believed that from the start. No secret service is a perfect example. If he joins forces and trump doesn’t win 75-25 or so it’s a total sham. There is no way people want Harris in office.

I have not met a single person here in Tennessee so far that would vote for Biden/Harris. I’ve been here over a year. You can’t tell me they will win.
Trump will get more votes AGAIN. Problem is the steal.

For those of you in the Vegas and SoCal areas, you’ll know about Roberto’s Taco Shop. But, did you know they are orange man bad supporters? I sure didn’t until I started reading hate from the woke on local news posts. Needless to say, I did some digging around and apparently, the orange man bad did a campaign stop at their original Vegas restaurant back in 2016 and they’re still getting hate for it. Imagine that, a Mexican who supports conservative values. Too funny! Gonna have to eat there more just because of it 🤪
IMG_5032.jpeg

For those of you in the Vegas and SoCal areas, you’ll know about Roberto’s Taco Shop. But, did you know they are orange man bad supporters? I sure didn’t until I started reading hate from the woke on local news posts. Needless to say, I did some digging around and apparently, the orange man bad did a campaign stop at their original Vegas restaurant back in 2016 and they’re still getting hate for it. Imagine that, a Mexican who supports conservative values. Too funny! Gonna have to eat there more just because of it 🤪
View attachment 412267
I’ll put this on my go to list for next time I’m in the area 👍

View attachment 412267
Oh shit! I love Roberto’s. Have a couple of them really close by.

Top Bottom