Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

This is the person the Left is betting on to run our country? The only place she will run it is into the ground.

With that fucking word salad, she must be an organic vegetarian that skip the plants and goes straight to eating the shit.
We're going to lower child care so you can barely afford it but, you'll be able to go out and take on that third or fourth job and the child care will still cost you the same amount as if you had one job but now you have three or four jobs to pay for it and it's saving you money....

Dude is straight fucking retarded. Not sure how many times he has to be told the same shit.
Do you have a screenshot of what the hell is being talked about here? I posted two memes this whole day, one here and one in the random thread. Really curious as to what’s going because I’m on the road and haven’t posted anything remotely offensive to anyone in eons.
DM me what the hell came from my account today. My phone is hanging on my Bulletpoint point on the dash.
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

And no I’m not retarded, you’re just fragile. I’ve been tested. Several times, have you?

Do you have a screenshot of what the hell is being talked about here? I posted two memes this whole day, one here and one in the random thread. Really curious as to what’s going because I’m on the road and haven’t posted anything remotely offensive to anyone in eons.
DM me what the hell came from my account today. My phone is hanging on my Bulletpoint point on the dash.
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

And no I’m not retarded, you’re just fragile. I’ve been tested. Several times, have you?
Again, this is the problem with you. You don’t know what you post. Since clearly, you are retarded, you posted a “meme” of some old guy basically butt ass naked.

I am not fragile nor did I delete it. It has been posted time and time again here on this forum and to you personally multiple times that that crap is not allowed as it is against Google Adsense rules.

If you can’t remember what you post, maybe don’t post it.

Again, this is the problem with you. You don’t know what you post. Since clearly, you are retarded, you posted a “meme” of some old guy basically butt ass naked.

I am not fragile nor did I delete it. It has been posted time and time again here on this forum and to you personally multiple times that that crap is not allowed as it is against Google Adsense rules.

If you can’t remember what you post, maybe don’t post it.
So the fat ass blue guy surrounded by fruit at the last supper Olympic opening ceremony that’s been posted on here several times. Gotcha 👍IMG_7385.jpeg

Last edited:
They gotta be registered to be on the list
4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.rsquare.w400.jpg

Top Bottom