Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Last edited:
For all the projecting that is done about people who support the orange man bad…

The Progressives are the violent and intolerant group. Conservatives are largely tolerant and respectful. We just want to be left alone. The examples of this are many.

Anyone remember the Weather Underground?
Bill Ayers? Mentor of Obama and Hillary?
If not you need to catch up.
The FBI (when they were mostly good) infiltrated this group. Below are a couple of excerpts from the agent’s interview with Fox.

GRATHWOHL:
“I asked, well, what is going to happen to those people that we can't reeducate, that are die-hard capitalists? And the reply was they would have to be eliminated. And when I pursued this further, they estimated that they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say "eliminate," I mean kill — 25 million people.”

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees from Columbia and other well-known educational centers and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people. And they were dead serious.”

The Progressives are the violent and intolerant group. Conservatives are largely tolerant and respectful. We just want to be left alone. The examples of this are many.

The FBI (when they were mostly good) infiltrated this group. Below are a couple of excerpts from the agent’s interview with Fox.

GRATHWOHL:
“I asked, well, what is going to happen to those people that we can't reeducate, that are die-hard capitalists? And the reply was they would have to be eliminated. And when I pursued this further, they estimated that they would have to eliminate 25 million people in these reeducation centers. And when I say "eliminate," I mean kill — 25 million people.”

I want you to imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees from Columbia and other well-known educational centers and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people. And they were dead serious.”

Makes me laugh when I this bs on cars… because they absolutely don’t believe it.

1722376181423.png

GRATHWOHL:

Good luck with that I say let’s fuckin get it over with 🤬

Top Bottom