Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Good read - I'm not a paying subscriber so some of the article is cut off at the end, but the part that is here shows the continued gaslighting by the overlords

Great article, thanks for posting. 👍🏻🇺🇸

Question for those smarter than me. If a VP takes office day halfway through the term of the current president, can that VP still be elected to two additional terms or do those two years count as a term?

Question for those smarter than me. If a VP takes office day halfway through the term of the current president, can that VP still be elected to two additional terms or do those two years count as a term?
If they serve more than 2 years they can only be elected to run one additional term. If they serve 2 years or less, they can be elected 2 additional terms. Based on 22nd ammendment...

Last edited:
If they serve more than 2 years they can only be elected to run one additional term. If they serve 2 years or less, they can be elected 2 additional terms. Based on 22nd ammendment...
Kamala could be president for 10 years if they Clinton joe. 😬

I was wondering if this was going to happen. Either he stops for fear of being shot again or they tell him to stop. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.
Well they were happy to shroud osama behind bulletproof glass, wonder why they aren’t affording the same protection for President Trump?🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom