Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Those were all democrats in the room. The base is obviously not impressed. Though I seriously doubt it matters as they will cheat again anyway.
I meant democrats as citizens. Ones that love their country more than the party itself. If joe or kamala is their only option, will they blindly stick with the party just because. No surprise that there was no clapping. People are done with this shit show.

The below article is on point! The most important paragraph is this:

“Our nation’s top executive protection agency is hindered by the same bureaucratic rot that has long infected our government — and threatens to destroy our freedom, one catastrophic failure after another.”

IMG_4295.jpegIMG_4297.jpeg

Its scary to live with the idea the world hangs by a thread so we all allow ourselves to believe that some smart individuals somewhere ‘got it’ and the rest of us can just chill out with the warm snuggly blanket of safety and security wrapped around us. When the inevitable happens and shit comes off the rails it’s often easier for us to believe it was purposeful and part of a ‘conspiracy’ rather than the most likely explanation that the disaster was really just the result of gross incompetence.

I meant democrats as citizens. Ones that love their country more than the party itself. If joe or kamala is their only option, will they blindly stick with the party just because. No surprise that there was no clapping. People are done with this shit show.
I have seen more than a few RFK Jr. signs up in Boulder, even before Biden dropped out.

She doesn’t have to do it on her own. She just needs some poles that show she is somewhat competitive and they will make sure she has enough mail in ballots that people think it’s positive she won. Remember the graph of Brandon getting 200,000 votes at once
That night was such a cluster. Sitting there watching a yuge landslide turn upside down was completely fucked up and well beyond obvious. 😡

Top Bottom