Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Yup, the orange man bad AND his ‘supporters’ contributed to ‘this violent rhetoric’.
View attachment 410304
We could write a book on the amount of hateful rhetoric the media/left has spewed over the years. Before people like George snuffleupagus say stupid shit like that, they need to take a hard look in the mirror.

And now we get the he was bullied at school excuse. I find it hard to believe that he would be teased for hunting clothing in Western PA. https://www.wsmv.com/2024/07/14/wha...rhNoWGrI9N1LYqUPlE_aem_rqMFlMZZyF19GB6u5CIXhQ
Yeah I’d think the opposite. He’d be mocked if he didn’t wear hunting cloths. I’ve heard but don’t know if it’s true but some are saying his father is a psychiatrist. That would mess up any kid. Oh and both of my kids were bullied in school till I told them to pound their opponents into the ground. No more problems. Yeah I had to go toe to toe with the schools principle but they got rid of their problem.

"They say not long before shots rang out, rallygoers noticed a man climbing to the roof of a nearby building and warned local police. When an officer climbed to the roof, Crooks pointed his rifle at the officer. The sources say the officer retreated down the ladder and Crooks quickly took a shot toward Trump, and that’s when the U.S. Secret Service counter snipers shot him."

And now we get the he was bullied at school excuse. I find it hard to believe that he would be teased for hunting clothing in Western PA. https://www.wsmv.com/2024/07/14/wha...rhNoWGrI9N1LYqUPlE_aem_rqMFlMZZyF19GB6u5CIXhQ
Yeah I’d think the opposite. He’d be mocked if he didn’t wear hunting cloths. I’ve heard but don’t know if it’s true but some are saying his father is a psychiatrist. That would mess up any kid. Oh and both of my kids were bullied in school till I told them to pound their opponents into the ground. No more problems. Yeah I had to go toe to toe with the schools principle but they got rid of their problem.

This is a pile of horseshit bigger than the one I have to empty tonight. This region is blue collar to the bone. Hunting is a right of passage - first day of buck season has been a school holiday in Western Pa since before I was a kid. Don’t let anyone fool you - this is Appalachia whether people here want to admit or not. Camo clothing is a necessary part of the wardrobe, male or female and we like it that way

Top Bottom