Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Yeah pepole register different party all the time (operation chaos) Inhave a friend that lives in Md who is registered democrat because there is no point being a registered republican in Md. At least he can vote in the primary for the least offensive democrat but then votes republican every time in the general election.
Not to mention most people register when they are 18 before they live a life and understand things. It takes a little bit of effort to change your party (like filling out a piece of paper) and most people just don’t unless they move states.

I really hope Melania takes a lead role in the upcoming presidency. Maybe she didn't write all of this but we could all benefit from someone speaking truths like this

I don't care if she wrote it or not, It was very well written and said.

I thought what the orange man bad said this morning was graceful as well.

more examples as to why all this is the orange man bad’s fault 👍🏻

more examples as to why all this is the orange man bad’s fault 👍🏻

Can you pretty please add a middle finger reaction emoji
Windows doesn't have one either

lol ooo my IPhone does

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Speaking of DEI hires, not saying this gal didn’t risk her life trying to protect the orange man bad but, when the objective is to have a 30% female force, are you really getting the best of the best?
View attachment 410294
She couldn’t even get her gun holstered

Diversity is the number one consideration in federal hiring now. This is not my opinion. Hiring ‘non traditional’ individuals takes precedence. A fat female with a degree in gender studies will get a Fed-Gov protection job before a seasoned Military Special Operations veteran with protection experience. Again, this is NOT my opinion. The Human Resources Departments of most federal agencies are led and staffed by individuals who are themselves diversity hires. Diversity hires are judged first and foremost on their diversity category not their qualifications. So in other words it’s not like the black Navy SEAL will get hired over the white Navy SEAL. The female gender studies graduate will get hired over any Navy SEAL. The negative effects of DEI are way worse than you can imagine.

Not sure how accurate this is. I’ve no experience (thankfully) but from what I’ve seen and heard taking a hit even with a bulletproof vest hurts like a mofo. He doesn’t seem to have reacted like he too a hit there

IMG_5816.jpeg

Not sure how accurate this is. I’ve no experience (thankfully) but from what I’ve seen and heard taking a hit even with a bulletproof vest hurts like a mofo. He doesn’t seem to have reacted like he too a hit there

View attachment 410301
I think this guys on to something.

Hmmm. Wouldn't it be a great idea to ban any corporation from donating money to any political party, or PAC...

What would be even better is if Fed-Gov had so little effect on our daily financial and personal lives that nobody felt that they could gain anything from a donation given to them. Donations are given to buy Influence as well as for ‘protection’.

Donations to the Clinton Foundation screeched to a halt when she no longer had political influence. 🤔 🤣😂

Top Bottom