Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

I’m gonna say it and y’all can laugh at me if you want. I’m convinced this was set up by the FBI and or CIA. The shooter has been coached and radicalized by the democrat party and drive by media. The FBI got ahold of him and recruited him for this. There is no way a professional security operation leaves a rooftop unsecured with a direct line of sight like that unless it was intentional.

I’m gonna say it and y’all can laugh at me if you want. I’m convinced this was set up by the FBI and or CIA. The shooter has been coached and radicalized by the democrat party and drive by media. The FBI got ahold of him and recruited him for this. There is no way a professional security operation leaves a rooftop unsecured with a direct line of sight like that unless it was intentional.
I’ve thought that about many of the “mass shooting” events, and this one, where glaring circumstances are too odd to ignore.

As crazy as all that sounds, there have been a A LOT of crazy things that have happened over the last few years and nothing would surprise me.

The one that stands out to me is the shooting at that concert in Vegas.
Yes and what have we heard about that? Nothing! The kidnapping plot in Michigan was 100 percent orchestrated by the FBI. Not to get into to many details someone was trying to recruit people to kidnap then governor of Va Northam on the bus I was on on Jan 06. We all kinda uncomfortably laughed and said yeah have fun with that. Looking back it was a recruiting operation.

I keep hearing from MSM that this guy was a “registered republican” 👍🏻
Yeah pepole register different party all the time (operation chaos) Inhave a friend that lives in Md who is registered democrat because there is no point being a registered republican in Md. At least he can vote in the primary for the least offensive democrat but then votes republican every time in the general election.

That last part about the leaving the rooftop unsecured I agree with. It’s perplexing to say the least. The first part though, I would put money on the fact that that kid was on SSRI’s just like every other “mass shooter” type. I would also venture to guess there were signs.

Top Bottom