Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

The FBI has confirmed to multiple news outlets that Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pennsylvania, was the shooter

Watched the news the night before this rally and they interviewed the head of the Pennsylvania police department in charge of security. He stated they had been working on this for almost the last 2 years!
He had a lot of confidence they were fully prepared and still the shooter managed to get on the rooftop of a nearby rooftop with a direct line of sight to Trump.
He stated Pennsylvania PD had security around the exterior and the secret service, fbi were responsible for the interior.
Still, how does this big of a failure happen with so many security "experts" in play.

The guy next to him was a physician. He said there was no question the victim was immediately deceased and no amount of medical care would have changed the situation.
I’m not arguing the person was dead. I was just saying I hadn’t seen anything that said bran matter was splattered around.

Watched the news the night before this rally and they interviewed the head of the Pennsylvania police department in charge of security. He stated they had been working on this for almost the last 2 years!
He had a lot of confidence they were fully prepared and still the shooter managed to get on the rooftop of a nearby rooftop with a direct line of sight to Trump.
He stated Pennsylvania PD had security around the exterior and the secret service, fbi were responsible for the interior.
Still, how does this big of a failure happen with so many security "experts" in play.
Why were they planning for a rally for two years? Do they set them up that far in advance? Seems odd.

Top Bottom