Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

For those of you in the Vegas and SoCal areas, you’ll know about Roberto’s Taco Shop. But, did you know they are orange man bad supporters? I sure didn’t until I started reading hate from the woke on local news posts. Needless to say, I did some digging around and apparently, the orange man bad did a campaign stop at their original Vegas restaurant back in 2016 and they’re still getting hate for it. Imagine that, a Mexican who supports conservative values. Too funny! Gonna have to eat there more just because of it 🤪
View attachment 412267
And their breakfast burritos are pretty awesome. Win win!

It says right under the video that its Fake.. Lol
Of course his fans would come out and say that. Their disclaimer doesn’t make it not so. They put these fake rebuttals on everything they don’t like on X and facefuk.
Funny how these are only on stories dealing with their side. We know fake when we see it don’t have to go in and make a bunch of “context” disclaimers.

Of course his fans would come out and say that. Their disclaimer doesn’t make it not so. They put these fake rebuttals on everything they don’t like on X and facefuk.
Funny how these are only on stories dealing with their side. We know fake when we see it don’t have to go in and make a bunch of “context” disclaimers.
Literally two seconds on Google.

Calling out a fake video doesn't make me a fan. That kind of BS doesn't help our cause.... it just makes things worse.

Top Bottom