SMORR June 13th-14th

I went wheeling with a guy a couple weeks ago who was running the 33" Cooper AT3s on his 2 door. I was impressed they did quite well on the rocks and what little mud we had. You should be fine. And the forecast is still calling for some rain...:naw:

I went wheeling with a guy a couple weeks ago who was running the 33" Cooper AT3s on his 2 door. I was impressed they did quite well on the rocks and what little mud we had. You should be fine. And the forecast is still calling for some rain...:naw:

Yeah, I sell tires tires for a living and Cooper being the majority of what we sell, the AT3s have done really well for just about everyone who's run them. I put them on because of the amount highway miles I run, but I've decided to go with an MT when these are wore out. Probably gonna try out the new STT Pro...ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433785445.558684.jpg

Yeah, I sell tires tires for a living and Cooper being the majority of what we sell, the AT3s have done really well for just about everyone who's run them. I put them on because of the amount highway miles I run, but I've decided to go with an MT when these are wore out. Probably gonna try out the new STT Pro...View attachment 147817

Interesting. Hadn't seen those before. I run the STTs right now and really like them.

Interesting. Hadn't seen those before. I run the STTs right now and really like them.

We haven't even gotten them in yet, our supplier just started listing part numbers for them. Apparently they've been testing them in the trophy truck circuit for a year or more. They'll eventually be replacing the STT that you have on your Jeep.

We haven't even gotten them in yet, our supplier just started listing part numbers for them. Apparently they've been testing them in the trophy truck circuit for a year or more. They'll eventually be replacing the STT that you have on your Jeep.

Yea, after you posted that, I looked them up. Got good reviews from the limited ones I read. Definitely on my radar for the next set after these wear out.

I can barely contain my excitement right now. Even if it does rain, shouldn't be as bad as the last time I was there. Rained 99.9% of the trip.

8b92c4ea6d81ffab9188dede69c43813.jpg

c337ec60dfdca4e657125d0cd58955b8.jpg

I'm pretty pumped, too. Just hoping the rain holds off until saturday. I hate packing up a wet tent. :grayno:

I'm pretty pumped, too. Just hoping the rain holds off until saturday. I hate packing up a wet tent. :grayno:

Does anyone have an EZ-up canopy to use in the campground? If not, I might be able to borrow one from my brother.

If its raining and pretty muddy, I'd like to stick to 2s, maybe some 3s.

Ok, yea we can figure out what trails we're running on Friday night whilst drinking some beerzzz. We'll have a better idea of the trail conditions by then anyways. Most of the 2's are literally dirt two-tracks. Think even with rain, you'll be fine on 3's. But we'll play it by ear

Ok, yea we can figure out what trails we're running on Friday night whilst drinking some beerzzz. We'll have a better idea of the trail conditions by then anyways. Most of the 2's are literally dirt two-tracks. Think even with rain, you'll be fine on 3's. But we'll play it by ear

Sounds good. I don't remember how big my brothers EZ up is, not sure if I can fit it in the Jeep or not, but I'll bring it if I have the room

Top Bottom