Show Off Your Guns!

Today was a range day! Still trying to get an idea on what I want to buy - fired some great handguns and threw in a couple rifles for fun. Here’s some pics from the trip to Iron Sights In Oceanside - great staff I might add as we’ve been here before.

A Springfield 1911 A1, Glock 17 Gen 3, and a Beretta M92 - all in 9mm is what we elected to shoot.
IMG_8529.jpeg

My buddy Aidan found the Beretta to be his favorite of the three.
IMG_8551.jpeg

We ended up not liking the Glock as much as the others, but that’s probably obvious given the price difference and polymer build quality - still definitely want one in my arsenal though.
IMG_8557.jpeg

I definitely liked the Springfield 1911 best, and specifically in 9mm this time, rather than the .45 I shot last time.
IMG_8552.jpeg

We also opted for this bolt-action Ruger K77 in .44 which was good fun and pretty damn accurate at 20 meters - which is all we could go in this indoor range.
IMG_8553.jpeg

My turn with the Ruger.
IMG_8554.jpeg

Think I did alright for only my second time shooting this rifle.
IMG_8542.jpeg

Last firearm of the day was this Springfield M1A in .308, and had the biggest kick of the bunch and was a lot of fun.
IMG_8555.jpeg

This thing rattled the walls for sure as it went off!
IMG_8556.jpeg

My favorite of the day though remained the Springfield 1911 in 9mm. It’s just the prettiest in my opinion and a nod to American history as well. This model specifically chambered in 9mm to make it more reasonable at the range.
IMG_8538.jpeg

Top Bottom