Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

I ordered a few doodads from ORE yesterday (rear fascia, D-Ring mounts and skins) and it was delivered this morning. OUTSTANDING!!!
Now I need a sucker to install it for me, lol. Pssst, Hey Panda!

Anytime my friend! Course I'll need to test drive after work Is complete ;) :driving:

You must be in the garage now installing a ups truck full of goodies? :thinking:

I'm getting ready right now to start taking the front on the jeep apart getting ready for the hydro steer. It came today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I only have a Bikini top. No rain please!!

Clarification: for the Jeep

--rccrwlr.

I'm running half doors for the trip so I hope it doesn't rain. It shouldn't. But I can put doors on if I have to. :)

I'm running half doors for the trip so I hope it doesn't rain. It shouldn't. But I can put doors on if I have to. :)

Ya I can put the color matching form fitting quick top (aka, blue tarp)

--rccrwlr.

Ya I can put the color matching form fitting quick top (aka, blue tarp)

--rccrwlr.

It's gonna be great no matter what. Fingers crossed for sunshine and not too cold nights! Can't wait.

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

Any hotels in the area of the trailhead? Those of us traveling a greater distance should think about reserving early.

ridg3runner, here are two in the Pollock Pines area (which is the closest town to the Loon Lake trail head). I don't think they are anything fancy, but I'm sure it's a decent place to rest your head that night before :)
Westhaven Inn Pollock Pines

$90

per night

2-star hotel

Free breakfast · Free WiFi · Free parking

Best Western Stagecoach Inn

Western style - 10 min to lake.

$129

per night

3-star hotel

Outdoor pool · Free breakfast · Free WiFi

Top Bottom